how often shoud you?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
how often should you replace the spray jets and check valves on your wand? looking for about how many hrs. mine are stainless but the check valves are not.

also how many hours for pressure lines. i have steel braided ones.

thanks guys.

Scott

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I change4 the pressure hose yearly. I have never changed the jets in the wand I keep everything clean

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
jets monthly??? are you using plastic???

Cheap??? not THAT cheap....again....are you using plastic

oh by the way.....i dont think i have changed out a set of jets, unless i upgraded.....they dont change that much

hoses....alot do it once a year, some twice (high heat machines)

watch them, and see if they leak...they get the worse at the ends, from being bent and what not

Name
Nate W.
FCC said:
quit buying your shit from interlink :wink: . It may be a little longer than that but not much...I replace them when I clean the screens...no reason not to....will they last longer than that? sure......

Send Doug and I your old jets. We'll take 1-2 month old jets, no problem at all. Keep your landfill free of still good jets... :lol:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
How often you need to change depends depends a lot upon the hardness of the water you run through them andwhatever other chemicals are in the solution and also the pressure you operate at.

A good average for truckmount use is every 400 hours or no longer than 6 months for brass jets.

Fred is correct that a new set of jets makes a great difference in the cleaning.

Fred, I am a little annoyed that you disparage Interlink Supply after all the nice goodies we sent you last month.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so badsicly fred is saying he changes every job you know once a month

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom