How professional do your chem jugs come across?

Mikey P

Administrator
At my old folks home I leave my gallon jugs on the utility sink while I'm there, and do the same on my of my commercial gigs, as I would assume most of you do too.

Do you worry about how your jug labels come across to employees, managers or big wigs?

2.0 wont call out any of the many ridiculous products out there these day but labels with animals, super hero's, cartoon characters and ridiculous names appear to overriding common sense.

I thank Saiger for keeping it tasteful.

Frog Nasty ? really?

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
For residential, all unmixed chems stay on the truck. For commercial, I try to keep them contained to my foldable cart that I use to wheel everything in on one trip.

Esteam, EncapStore, and VacAway still have modest labeling. I try to hide the Zep Neutral cleaner though, we can’t be having the custodian thinking he can do the job.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Frog nasty is named after my friend and competitor he is a great guy and has helped me a lot
I am not sure how he got rob to switch it to his frog but he has a huge following lol

Name
Swani
Frog nasty is named after my friend and competitor he is a great guy and has helped me a lot
I am not sure how he got rob to switch it to his frog but he has a huge following lol
The product used to be called Rat Nasty. I'm not sure what all went on, but I think Rob and Joe got into a pissing match over who had the rights to the name because Joe also has a product called Rat Nasty.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
At my old folks home I leave my gallon jugs on the utility sink while I'm there, and do the same on my of my commercial gigs, as I would assume most of you do too.

Do you worry about how your jug labels come across to employees, managers or big wigs?

2.0 wont call out any of the many ridiculous products out there these day but labels with animals, super hero's, cartoon characters and ridiculous names appear to overriding common sense.

I thank Saiger for keeping it tasteful.

Frog Nasty ? really?
Last week, I was cleaning a big tile job at a cafeteria and had 2 jugs of zep kitchen floor cleaner moving around with my inline sprayer. In my early years, I'd be paranoid they see the chemical and thought they could do the same job since it's something I bought at home depot. They've never questioned it.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
None of mine care, none. If I say it’s Zep, they say, ok. Unless it’s my idiot son-in- law who follows me around at one location🙄

SamIam

Name
sam miller
jB had Rat shasty first.

Proprietary naming doah

jOkINg

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
100 ft oh hose doah
I have...

couldnt tell a difference.
Well I dream about owning the perfect setup lol but I think it’s probably gonna be all the same in the end

I like having a low top van and prochem 650 just because I love driving through the car wash and keeping my equipment nice

But I also want an aero tech at times for the big billboard

But then I think to myself that it won’t make me happy

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
But I also want an aero tech at times for the big billboard

But then I think to myself that it won’t make me happy
The aero tech certainly won't make you happy

They're stubborn on putting those machines in deisel trucks only. You'll be in a bad mood every time you fill it up with diesel $$$ instead of unleaded and you'll be pissed every time you change the oil

Reactions: Mr Brightside
Back
Top Bottom