how to direct your Facebook posts to your local market, ONLY

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
That's for personal page, correct? I only invite clients to like my biz page

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not talking about gaining Likes..

More about promoting your business from your personal page, which you should be doing imo

Reactions: DAT
F

FB7777

That's for personal page, correct? I only invite clients to like my biz page

Why would you limit your page exposure to clients only?

I'm awful at social media , I'm "old " school and rely on my small town reputation .

But if I was seeking new business aggressively I wouldn't exclude anyone from my page

Facebook pages work for us really well on all the mom groups and surrounding town pages when people are looking for recommendations

I don't do sheet on my own FB biz or personal page though

I'm going to do Zipper Spinner video on our next rat nasty and post it on both my pages though

I heard of a guy that got a millions views and retired to Nevada

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

More about promoting your business from your personal page, which you should be doing imo
Ah ok, ill do that. I had it separate. Ill post to both page simultaneously.

Name
Bruce

My personal page is for my "Friends" and "Family". I have invited them to like my business page and if they didn't like my business page I assume they are not interested in my services and that's fine with me. I post 3 or 4 times a week on my business page. I will not flood my friends and family with my advertisements, they already know what I do.

Just my two cents, everyone is free to do it how ever they like and what ever works for them.

Mikey P

Administrator
I never said your posts have to be business oriented...

I talk about all sorts of things to my community that I don't want carpet cleaners commenting on..

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The idea here and I get it is! Facebook group business guy. Adds 500 meatheads around the country to his business page.

Then does a campaign and advertise to people who like his business page and friends of friends of people who like his page.

Now his local business say your city name!

I’m in lancaster.

Is now advertising all over the country to a not so great target audience and your ad budget is pissed into the wind

What Mikey’s is doing is choosing to keep his post to local, and if He boost, target only those in his area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom