How to Get water Damage Service? Please Help

W

waterdamagservice

I m looking for water damage service ...please suggest me

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Insurance agents, PM customers, Plumber friends, realtors, janitors (Chavez).

Do you do any PM work?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Insurance agents, PM customers, Plumber friends, realtors, janitors (Chavez).

Do you do any PM work?
Just for the record:

Insurance agents are pricks who'll never get you any work. They act like it's top secret information to give you their insurance adjuster's phone number. I always wanted to grab them by their collar across their stupid desk and head butt them. (TMI) lol

Plumbers are idiots who can barely remember where their pipe wrap tape is, realtors are rarely in that situation, janitors will try to suck out the water long before you're called by the maintenance director. So your answer was worthless.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just for the record:

Insurance agents are pricks who'll never get you any work. They act like it's top secret information to give you their insurance adjuster's phone number. I always wanted to grab them by their collar across their stupid desk and head butt them. (TMI) lol

Plumbers are idiots who can barely remember where their pipe wrap tape is, realtors are rarely in that situation, janitors will try to suck out the water long before you're called by the maintenance director. So your answer was worthless.
Wow, someone stubbed his toe this morning.

Ok, I'll call back all my plumber friends, realtors. and PM companies and tell them to stop referring me the flood jobs because they are full of shit. Thanks Matt.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom