How to insult your customer's intelligence.

Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.*********.com/about/blog/

Good f'n lord Rob...

The blog's (and really the whole site) text is so laden with key words and SEOisms it makes YOU look and sound like an idiot. A Chinese idiot for that matter.
Horrible engrish.

Your average 40 year house frau will expect ???? is coming to clean her carpet.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
You know all the people clicking the link you put up are going to be counted as unique hits on *** right?

Mikey P

Administrator
With professionals your precious rugs and rooms should be back to mint condition in no time at all. Carpet cleaning and maintenance can become a satisfying task with the best preparations and research. Be sure for your rug’s future and leave the carpet cleaning to the professionals! Pet odor removal Virginia Beach

good lord.

Mikey P

Administrator
With so many offering services for carpet cleaning Virginia Beach boasts of the best. Most have passed the Better Business Bureau which is a great assurance of service excellence. I've known Virgina beach for a long time.

I’ve searched for bulletin boards on carpet cleaning Virginia Beach have listed in its phone book and picked a few. Sure enough, they all have good track record in the industry. True enough for my home, our carpets, rugs and even our furniture have been well cleaned, free of dirt, stains and smell, and look gorgeous as new.

I always tell people that for the best yet affordable bulletin boards Virginia Beach yellow pages always have the best answer. Have I been perfect? No, but I sleep well knowing that escaped bankruptcy just 3 years ago and carpet cleaning Virgina Beach is neato.

Everyone likes their bulletin boards neat and clean, smelling fresh and looking great. Although one needs to conduct regular carpet cleaning, whether you’re doing it yourself, aided by a household hand or having a team of professionals to do it for you. That is why the services for bulletin boards Virginia Beach just has all about the options you can choose from to achieve the clean and healthy bulletin boards especially in the area of South Hampton roads which you should always drive to on the rite side in case of emergency in space. Please remove shoes.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Mikey P said:
With so many offering services for carpet cleaning Virginia Beach boasts of the best. Most have passed the Better Business Bureau which is a great assurance of service excellence. I've known Virgina beach :D for a long time.

Virgina Beach, Haw Haw!

Mikey P

Administrator
I called a few of my wife's JW pals who would be typical carpet cleaning customers and had them look at it. I got these comments:

"He seems arrogant and pushy"

"He doesn't like animals very much, does he"

"Did he complete high school?"

"Did he have anyone proof read that?"

"Is he a native of China or Korea? Is English his second language?"

"I hope he didn't pay too much for that site"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom