How to Make a Million Dollars Cleaning Commercial Carpet With a Cimex and Releasit

We luv to dump 100s of gallons of water out of those buildings that are low moisture cleaned. Every last drop is black as new asphalt. When u get done cleaning walk around on dem floors wit ur new white socks and tell me how clean they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy L

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
We luv to dump 100s of gallons of water out of those buildings that are low moisture cleaned. Every last drop is black as new asphalt. When u get done cleaning walk around on dem floors wit ur new white socks and tell me how clean they are.
Who walks commercial floor with white socks? Residential sure, but commercial...i rather do VLM.

Well I wouldn't call it clean either🤔
Those million dolla claims hard to come by on da real world. Unless ur king of da lowest dolla quoter.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Learn how to make a million dollars a year cleaning commercial carpet with one Cimex and Releasit. Seriously!

lta

Reactions: rwcarpet

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have a gallon of scampoo I put in a clear jug.
Over time the waxy polymer floated up to the top.
About the size of a golf ball.

Now imagine a diluted rtu gallon sprayed out over 200-400 sq ft of carpet.
Do you really think that ........that small amount of polymer will encapsulate anything?

ONLY THE STUPIT WILL BELIEVE THAT BS.

That style of cleaning has its place in society, just not in any building we take care of. There are those that are well deserving of this type cleaning. We luvm too.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Blah, blah, blah!! If you don’t want to do low moisture, power to you. Don’t make you special. You won’t be coming behind me cleaning mine🤷🏻‍♂️ No one goes before me or behind me🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: rwcarpet
We clean on the roof of the highest building in our area with a truckmount. Hundred fitty feet straight up. Water jus falls in da tank. Cleans the bottom out real good.

Yes highest building 7 floors and that's the next town over. Ours only has 5 floors. Clean lots a time wif 500ft a hose out. During the summer we do 3 floors at a time with 1 truck.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom