how to market tile and grout cleaning?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
anyone got any ideas on how to market tile and grout cleaning any better?

yes its listed on my site but i'm not getting many hits. anyone got any ideas on how to increase that part of the business?

Scott

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If it's on your website then you can list it on free listing sites. Even you paid listing sites have free listings.

Make sure you have "Tile Cleaning" in your meta tags and have plenty of content about Tile Cleaning on the stie.

Create a page just for tile cleaning and submit it to all the major search engines...then submit it to all the rest.

Contact all your customers and let them know that you offer it. They may not know it. Call them on the phone if you have time.

I will check out your site and see as well.

TBC.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here's your keywords in your meta tags. I don't see anything about tile cleaning.

"Carpet Cleaning meadville, PA, carpet cleaning, hardwood floor, cleaning erie pennsylvania, Greenville Pennsylvania, conneaut lake, harts town, Green Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, upholstery cleaning, wood floor, refinish, soap, pennsylvania, services, cleaning, restaurant cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, cat urine, , pet dander, allergy releif treatment. Cochranton, Erie, Mercer, Processional, dog urine, cat urine, carpet cleaners, pet odor, wood cleaning"

I don't see anything about tile cleaning on your front page (except fo the link) ...just
Ceramic Tile Scrubbing & Grout Sealing

Put "Tile Cleaning" somewhere on the front page in text...not just a text link.

Network Home Services has opened up the Tile Cleaning category as well.

I'm not real happy about the look of your website but that's another story.
Take your service areas out of the right hand top corner and put your contact info there...make it stand out.

The best way to promote tile cleaning is to have it in your name...that isn't always an option but
Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning works pretty good for the tile cleaning searches.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
Offer every customer a free demo and price quote when you are there doing other cleaning. Just be sure to explain how clean it will look in the demo area. If they aren't really interested in having the cleaning done, you might not want to do the demo.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I figured the in home upsell to be a given but yes, every customer needs to know about it when you are there for something else.
If you were there for tile cleaning, you would surely tell them about carpet cleaning etc.

Put it in all of your ads of course, business cards, swag etc.

I think that Carpet Cleaning and Tle Cleaning go hand in hand more so than upholstery cleaning...depending on the area. CA had tile and grout in almost every house but I wouldn't want to clean their upholstery...usually something in the "I can't (won't) clean that range.

Demos are good like said above but yes...be carefull...let them know of the drastic difference before hand.

Sometimes people just like and even dirtyness to make them happy...that's why Chem-Dry did so well. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom