How to post pictures on MB

Mikey P

Administrator
perhaps there is an easier way Mike. Looks like a total PITA

you can also use the upload file button and take pictures right off your PC, phone or Fablet.

If you can't find that button you are SOL and should consider moving to Prattville Alabama to be with your kind.

FredC

Village Idiot
Bump...but you need to update...

now its "upload photo"

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just what we need. Encouragement for more Hr. Happy's posting pictures. :icon_neutral:

Yep....works pretty easy... :)

2015-06-21 13.49.44.jpg

2015-07-10 07.30.14.jpg

Reactions: JS41035 and Mikey P
Name
Lee Stockwell
This week I'm GOING to figure out how to do this all with my Note 4, before upgrading back to an Apple.

Since going from full PC-to laptops-to tablet I've got a mass of orphan pictures.

Reactions: Russ T. and SamIam

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
It would be Ace is the issues with uploading videos could be worked through. I have no end of dramas uploading .M4V and MOV.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
you can also use the upload file button and take pictures right off your PC, phone or Fablet.

If you can't find that button you are SOL and should consider moving to Prattville Alabama to be with your kind.
I used to use Photobucket but uploading from my phone is so easy I don't anymore.

Reactions: SamIam

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't know anything much about "the upload dialogue box", but it seems that's where you might look.

Just a suggestion
I assume you mean the "accepted file types". I have changed it so vid files are no longer included in the list even though they were accepted file types. They could be uploaded and downloaded just not played across all devices via the board (demonstrated here).

Use youtube ....... a cross platform video hosting service designed to accept, optimize, and render your videos for playback.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I apologise @FredC ; Thank you for making the adjustment to the file upload dialogue shown amended. Several weeks back I was trying for some time and even made some double up threads admin would have needed to clean up owing to confusion with the dialogue. This being, inviting the upload of the video formats mentioned above.

I spoke out of turn.

I do like the new platform we have been on a little while now. I acknowledge there are complexities in managing a discussion forum.
Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 1.36.16 pm.PNG

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom