How was your first part of June?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I am surprised at how slow it has gotten this first part of June. June usually is slow because of school letting out and family vacations because of it.
But good gravy...little slow.

How was the first part of your June?

Name
Bruce
Butt Kicking Good!!

You know what they say, first into the recession will be the first out :shock: really not sure what the deal is but I'm not complaining.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
JB said:
Mine was awesome, thanks for askin'! :mrgreen:

Worked my buns off beginning of the month, got married last week, spent some time locked in a cabin in the woods, doin the things newlyweds do... 8)

now back to work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_e5qvGJk0A&feature=fvsr

I'm afraid to click the link...is that your honeymoon or a cleaning vid? :shock:

Congrats!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well the very first part of June absolutely sucked!!! My Vortex was down. The dealership had been sold to another company and the V set for 8 days just waiting to get looked at. Then another week to fix. Well we got her out last Wednesday and as of today I am caught up on all my commercial accounts and residentials that we pushed back, so needless to say this past 8 days have been BTTW with the longest period being a 23 hour stretch that started at 3pm Sunday and ended at 2pm Monday. Hopefully I will never have to go through this again, or maybe I should say that hopefully in the future I will have to deal with these situations (meaning the amt. of work) on a regular basis.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
fantastic....now its slowed, but it will pick up at the end...

my fookin machine was having issues i had to work out...now its fixed

read my post

tim

Slammed then nothing! As of Monday we had no jobs scheduled this week, them we got10 inches of rain in 6 hours and the week was booked solid! I rarely do water jobs, certified but never promote it. Thank goodness for bad weather, my month has been saved

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Busy enough for me. Job average is over $300.

Every week fills up.

Jobs are falling out of the sky from Google everyday.

They don't even ask about price.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Brian R said:
I am surprised at how slow it has gotten this first part of June. June usually is slow because of school letting out and family vacations because of it.
But good gravy...little slow.

How was the first part of your June?

You should try network carpet cleaning... lol

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
Insanely busy. As of June 16th I was already at 178% of an average June. I don't know where it's all coming from!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey John you are probably correct. Now that I think of it, it's the same person that starts the thread every month.

Well, since I posted the phones have quit ringing, the month has just absolutely sucked since I posted. :x

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not too bad so far, great if the back half finishes like the first half. WDR work has helped, it's been a stormy month.

I'm ready for a little sunshine now!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
BLewis said:
Hey John you are probably correct. Now that I think of it, it's the same person that starts the thread every month.

Well, since I posted the phones have quit ringing, the month has just absolutely sucked since I posted. :x

You guys give me way to much credit. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom