How was your march?

Becker

Name
Becker
I have to tell you, it has been one of the wettest March's on record here in the puget sound area.
And we have only hit 60 or warmer in 2011 twice this year.

So to sum it up, it has been wet and cold.
Oh and windy, in fact i was greeted this am to my rural mail box destroyed by a fallen tree.

Oh and the economy sucks ass, gas prices are up, record foreclosures, unemployment.

Not looking so good.

Jan, and Feb were about the same as 2010.

March up 20%!
In fact my best March ever.
Last years April is about $600 less than this years March, so I'd love the 20% trend to keep rolling.

I have new products coming from GotPrint next week. A new Referral Rewards Program I'm launching.

Lets Rock and Roll!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
This march has been my businest months to date in the last 5 years! of any month. I am hoping that means my summer months are going to be off the chain. I am booked 3 weeks out! I am turning alot of customers away! I hate to do it but I cant fit them in! Of course I am having to do empty apartments myself with the portable because I cant fit them in!

we are running from 8 am till 8 pm 7 days a week with the TM..

This is going to be the best year for carpet cleaners in the history of the world i can just feel it!

topnotchman

Pretty lame March here. Got people booking out a few weeks now, but the weather has been terrible.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Dead. I am swamped for next week three on the books. I think my phone is broke. Going to try Groupon. Its all over.

Golden Boy

Al

It was incredable!

We already had our best year! Beat last years total numbers in 3 months and smashed all our goals!

I'm really lucky to have such a great crew, we ddi 26 insurance claims and 20 condo units and all of our clients were thrilled!
Everything is going pretty smooth, no real adjuster problems, infact we were paid up to 4 and 5 days drying with no questions asked, we just submit all the drying records with the bill.

8) 8) 8)

Name
steve snail
Best March ever! Skied 2 weeks in the Jackson area, last four days in huge powder in the backcountry! Worked off the backlog on returning home and still had a huge month cleaning$$$ Agree with above, this is going to be a very good year.

bigchuckie

Started slow picked up a little Weather had been more like Jan. than March. Today weare going to get pounded with a foot or so of snow :evil: So April will start off slow I dont think the temp has even hit 55 yet this year

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
it was cool....
i went to a big hootenanny held in Nashville Tn

ohh yea...i sold a machine as well!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hard to Gage exactly with all the changes I've made.

My overall income has increased this month and all the numbers for each area was better than last year.

But my Sac area still was about the same (lack of my attention) but a little more than last year.

Dallas was a lot better than last year because I've been running Groupon and about 4 other deal of the day type deals...and they all hit right at about March.

Not too mention for some reason we did a lot of repeats this month in Dallas that probably should have been spread out over a few other months.

I'm happy...Network Home Services is still going really well but I haven't hit my mark where I actually make a good paycheck from it...yet.

Diversity, Creativity and Consistency.
The starting keys to a successful business.

Becker

Name
Becker
So much for the trend to continue. Sales for April are already down 25% over last years April at this time.

Darn it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom