How Was your Sept?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Finished strong today and this week. Couple of commercial accounts really put us over the top.
Right up there with some records but didn't break any.
It will be hard to break last November...of course that was the month I did Groupon plus all the regulars in a generally busy month.
I'm set to do Groupon again and it will probably hit closer to Nov. So we'll see.

I expect Oct to be huge.

All in all, very happy with Sept. and we are still up from last year.
You would think I would look at the reports before I post these....but I will have to have a look at the reports to see where I am at. lol

You?

N

NJ104

It was great the first halve the second I got really sick was in bed for a week and half I feel that October is going to be another great week

Becker

Name
Becker
60 jobs

No weekends

Took 4 weekdays off ( 2 Fridays, 1 Wed, 1 Thursday ) for deer hunting.

Finished the month today with a 837.25.. Chump change for most of ya.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Nice job Becker! Stayin' busy!

We had a good September. Closed up with a big day today which helped!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Several fires and mold work have kept us hopping but none of that work is completed so as far as sales for the month, down a little from last year.

Jerry

Supportive Member
I had a great month, no huge record breaker but finished $1500 over my goal, so thats great. October and November are usually really good, but it depends on how soon we get snow,grrrr.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you've never missed a goal....then you're not setting your goals high enough. shiteatinggrin

Glad to hear it Jerry.

I was surprised by most posts. I figured everyone would of had a great Sept.

TimP

I think my month was better than last year but I'm too much of a BDCC'er to keep up with it that close. It was a decent month for September. October isn't great for me either so I'll have to see. Things start to pick up in November and part of December is decent, after that it's going on cash reserve (life support) till the summer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I looked at my reports from QB and it says we are up just about 10%. I was discouraged at first until I realized that 10% of last years numbers is better than 30% of the year before.

Not bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom