How will Larry Cobb handle his potential win?

Mikey P

Administrator
As you know, we are currently testing Larry's solvent protector against Interlink's and 3M's product in a controlled setting at professional Testing Labritorys.

The results of which will be reported and expended on at MFE by Jim Pemberton and Scott Warington

rr.png

If Larry's product comes out on top I'm wondering if he or Ray will even show up at the event to thump their chests and promote their product.
Will he even bother to print out a new label with a "Award Wining Top Solvent Protector" disclaimer since his local porty hack clients can't appear to read of do basic math..

Would the top solvent award lead you to try which ever product wins?

I'll be calling over to Cobbs tomorrow to order 12 gallons as we're about out.

I hope Ray answers...:eekk:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I hope the overall validity of protectors gets thru to some of you hard-headed types.

Protectors should not be oversold, but some customers definitely need them.

It shocks me that more protector is sold by board members for grout, than for carpet !!

Name
Ross Martin
I hope the overall validity of protectors gets thru to some of you hard-headed types.

Protectors should not be oversold, but some customers definitely need them.

It shocks me that more protector is sold by board members for grout, than for carpet !!
Is this RTU?

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=1226

I really have to start up-selling more in general. Carpet protector, Area Rugs and Upholstery.

The easiest up-sell is grout line sealing. Most customers ask for it.

Thanks.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
So.....Hardball wasn't included in this test? HB has an excellent solvent, and better yet, water based protectant.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You're testing 3M Scotchgard because you had to have a recognizable standard by which to compare.

Nobody will care if you say one or the other BB protectors performed better than another.

It's meaningless unless you have the "Coke" of the industry to compare by. Real or imagined ...

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So is my grout sealer the same stuff that I can use on carpet and upholstery Larry? I have all of your solvent stuff. Good stuff.

Mikey P

Administrator
Cobb's sealer can be mopped or brushed in on most any surface and left to dry with no fear of haze, discoloration or sticky residues.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom