how would you purchase under $ constrants. Order please

Bucey

Name
FFA?
What would be the most effective impact on the buisness?

portable w/ heat
water claw (no certain brand)
carpet repair kit
IICRC UPT course

What else would one need?

Would love to find out how the use 40 vol to my advantage? how much do you put in the HF? And how the stuff works?

Bucey

Name
FFA?
incase the question is a bit unclear I am refering to which one to buy first and so forth

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Portable, skip the heat, use hot tap water. Save the extra $300.00 or buy a used 175 with it.

Better chems will make up for the lack of heat from a portable.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Why are you asking us? You know your business better than anyone.

In general , I would say a 175 wound give a very good return on investment. It will allow you to pre-scrub, post pad, encap clean and do VCT work.

Portable, if you have accounts you can’t get to with the TM, sure

Water claw, I would get a small model you can use for urine work. Take the WDR class and get some inspection tools before thinking about doing restoration.

Carpet Repairs are a great money maker because you will find less competition. Get the education first then pick up the tools you actually need.

Upholstery class, Yes

What else? Don’t know, a marketing plan?

40 Vol, I am not a big fan of pre-spraying with peroxide. You can try adding a pint to your HF. I prefer to treat stains (juice, tea, coffee, urine and other organics) with straight 30 vol before pre-spraying.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Doc Holliday said:
Portable, skip the heat, use hot tap water. Save the extra $300.00 or buy a used 175 with it.

Better chems will make up for the lack of heat from a portable.

Heat and agitation are very important with a portable. Use the 175 w/ nylon brush for agitation and heat up that tap water with some bucket heaters. The inline portable heaters will only give you a slight boost in heat unless you use 2, 1500-2000 watt heaters (expensive and need to use 2-3 separate electric circuits).

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
power stretcher
We started advertising this every where we ad and it worked
really brings some nice jobs in
Alot of work but charge for it so that you will like it.
The big box store really messing this up around here hack installers to say the least
they gaurantee stretching for years but after couple of times having the hacks back
customers give up and pay to have it done right.

Name
I'm Rick James
Its a no brainer. The IICRC class. The money you can make off that the first few months will pay for everything else you need. You will sell ALOT more uph when you have more confidence in cleaning and knowing about it.

Training/knowledge is the foundation to any business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom