$hower Caulk

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Ive been asked many times if I ''know anyone" that can re caulk showers. This is a nasty old shower that is just that.

4FD96F3C-8161-47D7-8691-0702E8300BB6.jpeg

So my question is how much $ is in this one? For starters, just the main corner beads. Remove old caulk and apply new.

Im thinking $400 would get my attention if I was slow and doing stupid owner operator things...

Mikey P

Administrator
Theres a whole chapter about this service in our manual.

My typical job is lined item as such:

Clean walls and floors- $175-$600 range, depending on surface type, soil levels, accessibility amount of soap, scum and hard water deposits and mold issues. Some walk-in showers can take a full day which you'll be charging much more than $600 obviously..

Remove failed grout and/or caulking from floor to wall joints and wall to wall joint as necessary:
$150- $$300

Air movers for 2 days
No charge to $100

Return visit to install color matched RTV silicone or epoxy fortified grout:
$150- $300 plus materials

Additional charges possible for glass cleaning, grout, ceiling fixture, cleaning, drain cleaning, bathroom floors etc

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Theres a whole chapter about this service in our manual.

My typical job is lined item as such:

Clean walls and floors- $175-$600 range, depending on surface type, soil levels, accessibility amount of soap, scum and hard water deposits and mold issues. Some walk-in showers can take a full day which you'll be charging much more than $600 obviously..

Remove failed grout and/or caulking from floor to wall joints and wall to wall joint as necessary:
$150- $$300

Air movers for 2 days
No charge to $100

Return visit to install color matched RTV silicone or epoxy fortified grout:
$150- $300 plus materials

Additional charges possible for glass cleaning, grout, ceiling fixture, cleaning, drain cleaning, bathroom floors etc
You were gonna hook me up with a invoice when you get a chance, for that manual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom