Name
David Mirfin
It's an island in Canada. Probably not a lot of splash needed an wanted

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
LOL, true.

Here's my criteria: I look at an ad/van/website for 20 seconds, casually, not trying to memorize. An hour or two later think of it and see what i remember about it. if it's positive and not horrible...then build from there.

You probably won't be able to do this for yourself, because we have personal biases to our work, but have someone else do it and let you know, especially from your target audience.

then compare the results against other ads/vans/websites in your competing area and get rid of anything similar to what is already out there. Then keep it simple and easy to read the phone number/website addy first, name second. make sure any memorable images relate to the work you offer. An example, the sillouhette of a football would be a great logo for a sporting goods store, but not a cleaning company. While it is simple and memorable, it doesn't tie in the mind to the cleaning business.

Rinse and repeat until you get shining results.

Take care,
Lisa

Steve1

Instead of 1 call 2 schedule 3 clean, you should make it A call B Schedule C clean. Since its ABC Cleaning.

CanYouHemiNow

Ron Werner said:
But then you would be deprived of our Canadian ingenuity and humour. Not to mention our spelling.

And I do like Canadian Bacon on my pizza... OK... no wall... but if Canada unleashes another Celine Dion on us it's nuke time! :p

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I think websites are becoming more like yellow pages. Everyone is saying the same thing, using the same pictures, and people are becoming more aware that just because its on the web it doesn't make it true. More and more people are "looking" online, but it would be an interesting survey to see how many actually "trust" what they read online.

So this simple website may get better calls than some fancy site.

Though I do agree, he really should have used A,B,C.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
The ads have to go. Then the business template needs to be changed. Other then that, which I guess it's almost everything, it could work shiteatinggrin

seo work is good though. Google has'nt indexed it yet but it would be interesting to see where it lands in a few weeks for "victoria carpet cleaning".

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom