http://www.truckmountdeals.com/

TimP

Sure have....seen quite a few rigs on there being sold here too.

I also look at the jon-don classifieds too....always looking for a steal. Although I have no money to spend...

TimP

I think Jimbo's rig was up there and here if I remember right....although I can be wrong.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I believe thats the truckmount part of John Olsons old company JWC. I had mine on there and on other sites.

G

Most are way over priced, so I would suggest putting in that offer of about a 3rd less than what they are asking.

Kevin

STEVEC

Yah, thats Jeff Carters site. He does pretty well with it too. As far as the pricing goes, he lists the asking price from the seller and adds his commission in. So if the prices are high then it's the carpet cleaner asking too much for their equipment.

Steve

G

ummm........over here.

I know it's been gone for a while now, but why? What HAPPENED?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
They still have that 1997 ford van with a boxxer 421 on there for about 12 grand i almost bought it, and it wasnt close to that price. guess they still havnt sold that unit

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The guy that got it repoed listed it there. Jeff wouldn't know it is long gone unless the idiot let him know. It is not available it left 2 weeks ago

A

amazingcleansc

They take your price that you want to sell it for and then mark your vehicle up and thats how they make money. Ive listed a few tms there and always ended up selling it somewhere else. I'm pretty sure if they arent making 1500 dollars they arent going to sell your tm. and YOU still have to show it to the customer, etc..

pacificvacuum.com is better, imo.

Make sure your rig is CLEAN. If the body has spots on it, touch them up. Take pictures of all the GOOD things. if it has new tires take a picture of the treads. Take a picture of the hours on the rig if they are pretty low. If you have kept good service records, say it has full service records.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom