Huge Storm moving through...

Jimbo

Big Storm Upper MidWest....

180869_1826677554752_1474690405_1988804_4209915_n.jpg

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It should be here tomarrow dump a foot of snow, then leave us with -9f temp on Wednesday. Chavez will be bragging about the influx of jobs by Friday for sure.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Any suggestions Jimbo... Blizzard warning out for us! 15 to 24 " predicted. Problem is.. they have predicted every storm.. on the low side this year! :shock:

I'm going to need alot of alcohol and some morphine after this storm is done.. :|

But My snow plow is oiled and ready,.. Got brand new tires on the truck.. snow blower is prepped, fuel tanks are full..

In the words of our beloved boxing ref!

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcyyc8owqoMz]

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
I will be attending the blizzard! Already have the ice waiting for the snow to start!

Calling for 18-21 inches of the Stuff No One Wants

Tony

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
You guys take care, stay warm. Saw the advisory, news report showed line ups at the gas station and the other fuel station (liquor store), and the grocery stores.
Keep the shovels close to the front door.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
1:30 AM already shoved 4 inches of snow off my drive way :shock: We went to the store and bought 4 cases of bottled water, and a camper propane cooker just in case, plus all the food we would need. We haven't seen this much snow at one time since the blizzard of '78 - so my parents say.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Hoody, we must have the same parents... :mrgreen: Mine said the exact same thing! I had to plow two accounts tonight because of the 1.5 inches of snow and 1 inch of ice balls that fell tonight.

Already had one plow wing.. destroy itself.. The other one was rock solid so I'm leaving it on.. :mrgreen: Lord please let my Plow last the storm.. with out two many breakdowns!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
lol....we didnt get shit...

we gonna get some of the cold though

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Eric, I just helped a friend move to Lincoln, NE. He is legally blind, she had never towed a trailer, so I helped drive up Friday-Sunday. By the time we unloaded the trailer into a storage shed I couldn't feel any extremities... all numb. I flew back Sunday night and they had freezing rain Monday. How do you all live with weather like that? I'll take my 120F summers over the deep freeze you call home any time, thanks!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL Mr Hughes, you're the first Guy I'm calling to help.............at 2:30 in the AM with -30 windchill!

Seriously we did get prepared for some wdr work from this, trucks are loaded and guys are on standby. Hope the roads are better than last time, last time we need a tow truck three times to get us out of drifts.

Back
Top Bottom