Hydramaster Super Flex pressure hose

Mikey P

Administrator
http://hydramaster.com/Products/Accessories/Hosesandconnectors/SuperFlexHPSolutionLine.aspx

superflex.gif

Anybody using this stuff?

Cheaper, skinnier and more flexy than Eneptune

I talked to Chris Hagen about it the other day at the Reno Interlink. It's all they sell and everybody appears to love it.

Ron K

I'll try it the last two places I bought hoses from were absolute Crap! Way to sticky.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
My problem in the past with every hose and every brand is the color rubs off on the carpet. It rinses right off but what happens if it dries and you miss it. Plus, it's just unprofessional. grey hose only for me, I really don't care about brand.

Gene

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
It says newly engineered, not sure about that but the Original Hydramaster orange synflex (smooth cover) is by far the best hose I have ever used in 35 years of cleaning.
Parflex is pure junk compared to it.

Reactions: J Scott W

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Anybody got 100' section of the Hydramaster orange in stock?
I would like to give it a try.
Just unboxed (2) 50 footers of orange Parflex for today's job and is was the most miserable day I have had in a long time.
I cannot remember the blue Parflex I use to buy from Greenie being this unruly when it was new.
The texture grips everything and leaves snake lines in the carpets as bad as wire braided hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom