Hydramaster

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Long time no talk fellow vets. I’m going on my 28 year in the industry and have been a Prochem guy my whole career however I am about to purchase a new Hydramaster titan 575 and wanted to hear your guys thoughts on it? Love the Kabota!
Also does anybody have the Evolution stair tool and 2in wand and thoughts on those?
Thanks guys have a great day
Bill

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I have the stairwand.

Its very nice and Damon proof I hear.

I have a 2" Evo wand on loan to develop the Brush glide for it.

Its waay too big for residential work imo
Soooo how is the smaller wand I know it’s only 1.5 and I’m used to a 2 inch Prochem titanium but you know the 1.5 comes with the package. 2 jets seems really weird. I have the 4jet Prochem TI
I am used to really good dry times with my current set up don’t wanna go backwards with a 1.5
Thanks

Mikey P

Administrator
Soooo how is the smaller wand I know it’s only 1.5 and I’m used to a 2 inch Prochem titanium but you know the 1.5 comes with the package. 2 jets seems really weird. I have the 4jet Prochem TI
I am used to really good dry times with my current set up don’t wanna go backwards with a 1.5
Thanks
Don't worry about the tube size it's the shape of the head and the 15-in head on the evolution feels like an upside down snow shovel and there's going to be so many areas you won't be able to get to without moving furniture constantly in the average furnished home.

If you like a straight Bend wand then yes the inch and a half/12-in model isn't the worst choice you can make.

With our Teflon glide on it and proper jetting it works pretty darn well and our upcoming brush Glide for it makes it super attractive considering how easy it is to install and remove the Glides on their killer aluminum block dovetail system

Reactions: Vivers

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Don't worry about the tube size it's the shape of the head and the 15-in head on the evolution feels like an upside down snow shovel and there's going to be so many areas you won't be able to get to without moving furniture constantly in the average furnished home.

If you like a straight Bend wand then yes the inch and a half/12-in model isn't the worst choice you can make.

With our Teflon glide on it and proper jetting it works pretty darn well and our upcoming brush Glide for it makes it super attractive considering how easy it is to install and remove the Glides on their killer aluminum block dovetail system
The description of the bigger wand I totally get. So with the smaller I’m definitely gonna need some Mods.
What are those? Better glide and 4 jets?

Would you say I’ll still get as good of dry times as I do with my PCTI

thanks for the help👊🏼

Last edited:
Name
Evets
We bought a Titan 575 back in March and love it!
Consistent heat at 235 or more and it doesn't dump clean water into the waste tank.
Gets up to heat in about 2 minutes or less.

We also have the evo stair tool. It lives up to Mike's hype.

Mikey P

Administrator
The description of the bigger wand I totally get. So with the smaller I’m definitely gonna need some Mods.
What are those? Better glide and 4 jets?

Would you say I’ll still get as good of dry times as I do with my PCTI

thanks for the help👊🏼

Boy oh boy I don't know if you put those two on side by side with the same hose hook up hook to the same truck mount they're such a drastic difference in the vacuum whistle that you just got to think the sapphire is going to draw better with its much smaller vacuum manifold but then you look at the linear flow of the evolution and all the reports from so many people saying how great at works but I for one honestly have not done side by side drying comparisons..

I don't know if they make a four yet manifold for it but that would be nice

sassyotto

Name
Paul
prochem guy here too. had almost all of the models at one time or another. Last was an Apex. that was 3 years ago. I too decided on the Titan because it resembles the Prochem Apex pretty well including the Kubota. The Titan has been around a long time so any quirks have already been worked out. You will be happy with the Titan.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I really like my HM stair wand. Light and nimble. I call it my sharp-shooter.

Last edited:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Boy oh boy I don't know if you put those two on side by side with the same hose hook up hook to the same truck mount they're such a drastic difference in the vacuum whistle that you just got to think the sapphire is going to draw better with its much smaller vacuum manifold but then you look at the linear flow of the evolution and all the reports from so many people saying how great at works but I for one honestly have not done side by side drying comparisons..

I don't know if they make a four yet manifold for it but that would be nice
So I just began working with the Titan 575 and OMG!!!
It did get the smaller wand as you suggested and while I love how light it is the glide on it is horrific!!!! Bites like hell!
Stair tool is the same.

My Prochem titanium wand with hole glide is heavier of course it’s much easier to use (push & pull) would you say get the hole glide for the evolution 13 or will I still not like it in and it will be a waste of $200

will it glide properly with the hole glide like on my titanium wand because right now it feels really grippy with a sharp edge if that makes sense?

would love to hear from anybody who has experienced this. Changed out to a hole glide and how they’re like in the evolution 13 now?

thanks guys

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
So I just began working with the Titan 575 and OMG!!!
It did get the smaller wand as you suggested and while I love how light it is the glide on it is horrific!!!! Bites like hell!
Stair tool is the same.

My Prochem titanium wand with hole glide is heavier of course it’s much easier to use (push & pull) would you say get the hole glide for the evolution 13 or will I still not like it in and it will be a waste of $200

will it glide properly with the hole glide like on my titanium wand because right now it feels really grippy with a sharp edge if that makes sense?

would love to hear from anybody who has experienced this. Changed out to a hole glide and how they’re like in the evolution 13 now?

thanks guys
Our hole Glide should be amazingly smooth with the Evolution as it should stop chatter 100% I would imagine, although I have not tried it to confirm

but as always a whole Glide doesn't clean as well as a slot or a hybrid so you may want to settle in the middle

Reactions: Vivers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom