hydro force presprayer

campusman1

i know with all the powder pre sprays and emulisifers that you do mix these up with water and then put it in tour hydro force but if you have a liquid pre spray and the dulition rate is any where between 5-1 and 9-1 you can just pour the liquid prespray into you hydroforce and let it mix it up and dilute it as your prespraying does that sound right

Name
Tom McLaughlin
Your neighborhood Hydro-Force distributor can sell you a metering tip kit so you can choose the exact ratio that you want.

You can also do the math yourself. The high pressure AS08 model has a standard 8 to 1 dilution ratio, the low pressure AS12 has a 4 to 1 dilution ratio.

Another viable option is to purchase the "Revolution" ADJUSTABLE sprayer which you can adjust on the fly from 1 to 4 all the way up to 1 to 64.

My thoughts are that you want to be fairly close and consistent in your chemical metering as it affects performance and most importantly costs.

TimP

The revolution is junk. Mine only lasted about 1 year and I beg to question if it even metered properly at all. I'm waiting on a free sprayer deal like they had last year with the purchase of a couple of cases of protector as I'm not putting money into something that I'm not unsure as to the quality having been hoodwinked by the revolution.

Greenie

I just had a vision of prespraying at 64:1, I see lots and lots of water being dispensed and not much cleaner actually doing much of anything.

Hose it down at 8:1 and don't look back.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I just calc'd the ratio for how I'm using the O2.
16oz of O2 in the 7qt ( 266oz) spraymaster jug, 1:15 (soln:water)
No tip so its being drawn at 1:4
Which would make it 1:60 application rate, wouldn't it?

Working extremely well and am probably over using it even without the hot sauce modifier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom