Hydro-Force Sparyers $119.99 Good Year $79.99 50' 2 hours left!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thursday May 30th:
The New Hoser $99 Retail $159- Unlimited
Glides-12" $149 14" $179 Retail $169.99-$199.99 Unlimited
2.5" hose-$99 Retail $189
hydro-force
link1.gif
Sprayers $119 Retail $149
Goody Year Blue Neptune $79.99 50" Retail $103.99- Unlimited

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The AS08 standard if you reply to this thread before the morning ill still give you the deal if not they are 10% off as are the AS08R revolution.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Dang I always miss the deals! Maybe I just need to schedual some time each day for the board : )
Been eyeing another HF. Same card # and shipping info if you can still do it John.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
John,

I did not get back on last night.
Need a Sprayer, 150' of hose Goodyear, and poss. a glide if the prices are still good.
Let Me Know
Dave

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
John, those prices on the Hoser and the HF sprayers are very low. I suspect that other distributors are already complaining about the competition.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
That's ok the sprayer sale is over. We sold 5 and the hoser sale is over in and hour and we sold 5 so I don't think anyone should get their panties in a twist that I was drawing attention to the new product (the hoser) and I offered a one day sale that was slightly better then 10% off on the hydroforce. The annual hydroforce sale had them at $129 so $10 off more for one day shouldn't upset anyone especially since only 5 people bought them. If any distributor called you and complained Scott please have them call me and complain direct and I will tell them if they want to draw attention to any New Hydro-Force Product on their own dime like I did (I am the one not making any money) then go for it. :)

P.S. Thank you Scott and Interlink for being such a huge supporter of the L&L Society. It really means a lot to not only us but the L&L Society. You guys are great!

Reactions: GCCLee

Becker

Name
Becker
Got mine quickly also.

What is it with HF...

New jug, the lid and the keeper don't spin independently, what was wrong with the old fill lid?
Where is the velcro strap? yeah I see handle of the jug has a slot that kinda sort of holds the tube section of the hf. I had a velcro strap laying around to keep them secure.

I do like that the and now has flat surfaces to grip with a wrench instead of vise grips.
Glad to still see a quick connect at the spray handle.

All in all, still a better sprayer then the knock off Jon Don sells.

Thanks John.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your welcome guys please share your experiences with the hoser. It's why I offered that price so you can offer real world feedback with no reason to talk up something you neither paid to much or to little for.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
All arrived safely, Thank You john : )
Shipping was Super Fast too.

BTW: Red 1 and playdough makes for an awesome experience : )

John Olson

Name
John Olson
those prices are pretty great. Wish i would have seen this thread earlier.
Call me Monday. I can't offer those prices again but I bought a lot and will give you really good after the sale sale price. Will be running a Father's Day special in the garage sale starting Monday as well :) but ill hook anyone up that calls before that with a slightly better price

Reactions: GCCLee
Back
Top Bottom