Hydro-force SX-15

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I have a SX-15, it does not clean all the way to the edge. If I clean up to the wall it leaves a 1 inch area that goes uncleaned.

Will changing jet size fix this?

The pressure hose design sucks also. Instead of being ran on the outside. It's runs inside the tube. It vibrates at the bottom (inside the tube) The sharp stainless steel then cuts thru the hose & causes... Well you already know. A squirting mess.

I thought about placing a rubber grommet around the sharp inner tube, or a protective sleeve over the solution line. The tool is still freaking new, so why should I have to?

The solution line has already been changed out once by the seller "interlink" I recommended the above solution to the problem. They are not at liberty to modify or alter. They will fix under warranty.

I don't want it fixed under warranty. I want it to not need senseless repair.

Any other SX15 users have the same problemo? I knew I should of upped the ante on the turbo force auction a while back.

Last edited:
Name
Jesse
The SX sucks. The handle feels cheap, vac port placed in bad spot, 11 & 9/16 wide cleaning path on a 15" tool, brush ring wont stay on straight, recovery isn't as good as a turbo, vac relieve isn't automatic, Turbo gets closer to walls by better than a 1/2 inch.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
I have a SX-15, it does not clean all the way to the edge. If I clean up to the wall it leaves a 1/4 inch area that goes uncleaned.

Will changing jet size fix this?

The pressure hose design sucks also. Instead of being ran on the outside. It's runs inside the tube. It vibrates at the bottom (inside the tube) The sharp stainless steel then cuts thru the hose & causes... Well you already know. A squirting mess.

I thought about placing a rubber grommet around the sharp inner tube, or a protective sleeve over the solution line. The tool is still freaking new, so why should I have to?

The solution line has already been changed out once by the seller "interlink" I recommended the above solution to the problem. They are not at liberty to modify or alter. They will fix under warranty.

I don't want it fixed under warranty. I want it to not need senseless repair.

Any other SX15 users have the same problemo? I knew I should of upped the ante on the turbo force auction a while back.

I believe the 1/4 inch you are referring to is the width of the teflon ring. So you have two choices. 1) edge with a single jet or 2) do a tilt a whirl with the spinner so it will spin water all the way up to the wall.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Thanks for that advice Joel, I was doing that, but it gets old real fast. I actually wrote a measurement typo & edited it. It's more closer to 1 inch instead of the brain fart 1/4 I wrote. 3/4 was my original thought. I have a gecko but don't want to have to do more work than needed. I'll change out tools to detail around the toilets.

I guess that's what I get for buying a copy. :/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom