Hydro Force Users Give Me Your Piss Stain Recipe

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
How many ounces of oxiclean or sodium percarbonate to you put in your hydro force? i MUST BE PUTTING TOO MUCH IN my sprayer crap was bubbling all over.

Golden Boy

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I think Bridgepoint makes a product called Pet Zone or something like that. I've never heard of putting oxy clean or baking soda in the HF.

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I don't.

Pre spray normal and if some stain is left ,we zap it with Bad Dog or USR.
Pour, stomp and adios : )

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I think Bridgepoint makes a product called Pet Zone or something like that. I've never heard of putting oxy clean or baking soda in the HF.

The Clean Machine
Sodium percarbonate is not sodium bicarbonate; it is powdered peroxide. I would add a scoop or two of oxiclean or sodium percarbonate to your prespray mix in the HF if I was predisposed to do so (which I'm not). The only time I use hydrogen peroxide is on specific stains it would effect. I'm not a fan of the broad general spraying of such a reactive product.

Reactions: Russ T. and GCCLee

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
How many ounces of oxiclean or sodium percarbonate to you put in your hydro force?

forfixing a urine problem??

you don't..cause you can't get enough so-perc in the jug
need a pump up for that app, cause you can't always use a good electric sprayer either...cause when you mix the perc (enough to be effective) in hot water it starts releasing oxygen and the "bubbles" cause cavitation in flojet/surflo pumps ..acts like an air leak

use 40vol if you need oxidizer in a HF

..L.T.A.

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Yep. Larry got it as usual.

And as an added benefit, watch them fingers get white. Though once it gets diluted that much, I wonder how well it would work for urine.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Half the jug will be prespray and then I add TWO CUPS of liquid 40 vol peroxide and ONE CUP of hydramaster's MULTIPHASE deo.

Or if it' s a total MARTY job I'll add even more peroxide.

HOSE out the place.

The liquid peroxide doesn't FIZZ out.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Waldo;

We mix our Odor Attack (percarbonate + compatible actual enzyme)

in a container that can dispense fairly large amounts of liquid on the stains.

Some use pressurized SS canisters, 5 gal pails, or plant watering containers.

The thing you have to remember is to apply the same amount of liquid that was deposited by the animal in the first place.

Only then will it reach to the level of the original stain.

Finally, extract with a flash-extractor spotting claw

and then rinse with a hand gun spraying solution around the edges of the claw.

Larry

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Waldo, that would never work to put that mixture in a hydroforce...

Use a bigger container -like its been suggested above- where the expansion can be allowed.

Do a search on here for a post that Ken Raddon did. He had a real simple solution on how to apply urine treatment to soak down before waterclawing. He had a bucket with the top lid cut in half and had holes drilled in the lid that acted like a flower watering can shower head. Even flow and distribution.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
whats wrong with just pre spotting with 30 or 40 volume and pre spraying the reat of the carpet with like an enzyme or an oxidizer like at last which is pre mixed and doesn't need to be dicked around with? I just put trigger spray in the 40 volume and pre spray wit that

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
whats wrong with just pre spotting with 30 or 40 volume

That will work if you're trying to oxidize just the stain on the fibers .
however, if you're trying to correct a urine contamination issue, you need to flood the spot/area to do it right

and pre spraying the rest of the carpet with like an enzyme or an oxidizer like at last which is pre mixed and doesn't need to be dicked around with?

peroxide (20-30-40 vol) is an oxidizer
sodium perc is too..just a powdered form and is more stable than liquid ..and IMNSHO, more effective cause it's always "fresh" made

and i don't care what any of these knuckleheads say, you can't use powders/enzymes at strong dilute in a HF

..L.T.A.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Depends on what you want to accomplish Waldo. If you just want to get rid of the stain.......Cobbs Powermax in a HF will usually do the trick. As said earlier in this post.....if it's in the pad, you need to soak it and retrieve. In all honesty, it's what the custy wants to pay for. MANY, just want the stain gone and a good fiber flushing.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
A bunch of yellow large piss spots. Im not going around with a trigger sprayer with 40 volume. I would be there for days.

Golden Boy

Able 1

Name
Keith
For REAL nasty ones I will put a whole quart of Vol 40 to a HF filled a third and mix your prespray to take into account the extra quart(extra scoop, or glug)..

glenboy

Name
GLEN
just want to remind cleaners that when you introduce a product like pet zone by pouring it into the carpet.dont forget it can leak into finished basement or if your upstairs it may drip to ceiling below.i had it leak thru to a un finished basement,my helper spotted it:headbang: i have had nice results with both pet zone and prochems stain

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Did int I say to add 40 vol to your prespray jug?

The 40 vol and multiphase is the same combo of their powdered urine treatment.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
What about enzymes, i got a jar and have yet to test w it.

Is the 40 addable to all pre sprays?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom