hydroforce and enzyme powder

glenboy

Name
GLEN
does anyone use a hydroforce in line sprayer with powder enzyme powerburst .just wondering how well it distributes the mix

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
glenboy said:
does anyone use a hydroforce in line sprayer with powder enzyme powerburst .just wondering how well it distributes the mix

give it try, Glen.
personally, I'm not a big fan of the HF in general .
but when i did use one, powders were a big PITA for me as I could never get them mixed in as strong a dilution as i wanted

..L.T.A.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I stir powders with a 12 volt drill and a paint mixing device. Get the one that looks like a squirrel cage not the one that looks like paddles.

I use a bucket and fill the bucket to the mark I put on it. Then stir for 40 seconds. Then strain as your pouring into HF. The enzyme presprays all give off some kind of kernels and I like to strain them out.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I've used powders in mine every day for twenty years, never a problem.

Some people just don't understand the words hot water and shake.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Take an empty one gallon chem jug and fill with hot water then mix powder in and shake, then pour into the hydroforce.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
FLYERMAN said:
I stir powders with a 12 volt drill and a paint mixing device. Get the one that looks like a squirrel cage not the one that looks like paddles.

I use a bucket and fill the bucket to the mark I put on it. Then stir for 40 seconds. Then strain as your pouring into HF. The enzyme presprays all give off some kind of kernels and I like to strain them out.

I Think them kernals are in fact some of the enzymes :shock: :shock: :shock:

glenboy

Name
GLEN
thank u all ......sprayed down 2 crackhouse apartments today let it sit for 10 mins and started to clean...and what ever that greezzy shit is that they get all over that flat rental carpet just started peeeelin off the rug.it was cool the hydro force worked well...but not before the fix er up guy that gives me the jobs in these shitholes had to pick up some small tiny little zip-lok rok baggies..wat a dump but it pays

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom