hydroforce epdm QDS

glenboy

Name
GLEN
has anyone used these?? i bought 2 male and 2 female QDs because they were EPDM seals.and within 4 months they have literally fallen apart from the insideand they are only used inside the van on a open end bleeder line.In the past i have used HANNAFIN-TIMCO AND OTHERS hell i even have some still in use that are atleast 10 years old.it was unhappy finding what looked like grenade fragments in side my solution line..am i buying HYDRO-FORCE OR hydro-junk ?????????????????? Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If it is half the price of american made Parkers then you need to ask yourself WHY. I don't offer the hydro-force chinese ones PERIOD. If I did someone would buy them because they where cheaper and since I had it in my store then that must mean it is ok to buy them. Which would make it MY FAULT when they failed. No thanks. You can ONLY buy parkers from me and thats the way it is :mrgreen:

glenboy

Name
GLEN
BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE EPDM AND FAMILLIAR WITH HF NAME....glad to know they are imported.. never again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom