Hydroforce question???

Name
Nate W.
Ok, I used to use the HF before. I've switched to a battery sprayer since. I'm thinking of going back to a HF. The question is, How can you tell the difference between high pressure and low pressure HF's? I have like 5 or 6 and I know for a fact 1 is a low pressure one. Is there a way to tell?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The spay gun, I think the dema valve has a pressure rating on it.

CleanEvo

Why are you switching from a battery sprayer? I am thinking of switching to a battery sprayer, i've been having some issues with the HF sucking too much chems.

Name
Nate W.
CleanEvolve said:
Why are you switching from a battery sprayer? I am thinking of switching to a battery sprayer, i've been having some issues with the HF sucking too much chems.

Some of it's laziness, sometimes I just want to hose down the whole job. When you run out and gotta stop to respray, it eats some time. As long as I don't crank up the little giant heater before using it, I think I should be fine. :lol:

Motomark

Hydraforce is great for Large Jobs and you will use less Chems when mixed right
Do you have the one that adjust for ratio ? :eek:

Name
Nate W.
Motomark said:
Hydraforce is great for Large Jobs and you will use less Chems when mixed right
Do you have the one that adjust for ratio ? :eek:

I think I got 1 or 2 of the HF revolutions (adjustable ones) that I got with some used equipment. I've heard they suck, not in a good way either. Ivebeensold

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hydro Force is a great concept. It just needs some tweaks.
It's just really simple and inexspensive compared to some of the batterry sprayers.
I did like that one battery sprayer...what the hell was it called? It was under $100.00.
KP had one and it worked really well.

Someone knows what I am talking about. To early to think.

Name
Nate W.
Brian R said:
Hydro Force is a great concept. It just needs some tweaks.
It's just really simple and inexspensive compared to some of the batterry sprayers.
I did like that one battery sprayer...what the hell was it called? It was under $100.00.

Hudson sprayer??

I've got the 2 electric sprayers Larry Cap. loves, 2 spraymate sprayers, and the omni battery sprayer I currently use. It just sucks to run out of 2.5gallons and needing to stop to refill.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Years ago I had a little blue cup with a bunch of different colored tips in it for the hydroforce. Each tip metered at a different ratio. It also had a chart with it that told you which tip to use in what situation. I kept it so I wouldn't lose it when I switched to a multisprayer.

Now I can't find it!

Do they still have those available?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I have a high pressure HF. I know for a fact it draws more chemical then it should- with that said: I don't care if it sprays a bit more!

Our chemical expenses are some of the smaller expenses we deal with in this business. A little more chem hitting the carpet just makes me clean better...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Brian R":j5sfhuqk]Hydro Force is a great concept. It just needs some tweaks.

Hudson sprayer??

I've got the 2 electric sprayers Larry Cap. loves, 2 spraymate sprayers, and the omni battery sprayer I currently use. It just sucks to run out of 2.5gallons and needing to stop to refill.[/quote:j5sfhuqk]

That's the one

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
hogjowl said:
Years ago I had a little blue cup with a bunch of different colored tips in it for the hydroforce. Each tip metered at a different ratio. It also had a chart with it that told you which tip to use in what situation. I kept it so I wouldn't lose it when I switched to a multisprayer.

Now I can't find it!

Do they still have those available?

Yes, Marty. Give me your mailing address and I will put one in an envelope for you. Of course, I fI don't do it today, you will either need to come down to Connections tog et it or wait until I get back.

Marty if you cant use one tip for everything your dumber than I thought..... its not freakin rocket science.

Hydroforce is by far the easiest way to clean with a TM.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I was told by someone @ Hydroforce that there is no difference between the high and low HF's besides the wands attached.

Maybe Scott can confirm that for me.

Name
Nate W.
MicahR said:
I was told by someone @ Hydroforce that there is no difference between the high and low HF's besides the wands attached.

Hmm, that makes me wonder.... I thought I read some where that if you use a HP HF on a LP machine, it'd draw too much chemical because of the flow? 1 of my LP HF has the handle/wand on it. I just wanted to make sure someone didn't put a HP hose and gun on a LP HF. So, hopefully, ScottW can answer this question.

Lonny

Supportive Member
FWIW, I tested the draw on my adjustable HF today, it was spot on at 4:1, Go figure. I started using a pump up, cause the HF started clogging after using powder pre-sprays and not rinsing it after. I just need to remember to rinse each and every time.
Measured with 500psi, 160 degree water.

Name
Eric Valentine
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Brian R":21f8m0iw]Hydro Force is a great concept. It just needs some tweaks.

Hudson sprayer??

I've got the 2 electric sprayers Larry Cap. loves, 2 spraymate sprayers, and the omni battery sprayer I currently use. It just sucks to run out of 2.5gallons and needing to stop to refill.[/quote:21f8m0iw]
You should get a Mytee Big B.O.S.S. sprayer. rechargeable, sprays at least 40 gallons on a charge, built-in charger that uses a computer style power cord, 15 foot coiled hose, you can change the jug very easily, and it holds FIVE gallons (enough to do a decent sized house)

Name
Nate W.
Eric Valentine said:
[quote="Nate The Great":1b08ntqc][quote="Brian R":1b08ntqc]Hydro Force is a great concept. It just needs some tweaks.

Hudson sprayer??

I've got the 2 electric sprayers Larry Cap. loves, 2 spraymate sprayers, and the omni battery sprayer I currently use. It just sucks to run out of 2.5gallons and needing to stop to refill.[/quote:1b08ntqc]
You should get a Mytee Big B.O.S.S. sprayer. rechargeable, sprays at least 40 gallons on a charge, built-in charger that uses a computer style power cord, 15 foot coiled hose, you can change the jug very easily, and it holds FIVE gallons (enough to do a decent sized house)[/quote:1b08ntqc]

Eric my friend, you've seen how skinny I am. I'm not going to carry/roll around 5gallons or I'd just put a pump on a 5gallon bucket. I'm lazy and weak. You seen my guns, only a .22 lmao.

S

sam miller

Ya the one that explodes when using high pressure thats the the low pressure one. the others wont pop just kidding good luck.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
MicahR said:

That is essentially correct. As far as parts, the wand is the difference.

Each unit is calibrated for the right flow. The low pressure models are calibrated at 100 PSI while the high pressure unit is calibrated at 250 PSI.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
track down an old porty and convert it to a sprayer only....

thats what i did, and use a 50' hose...it can almost reach everywhere in a house....then its also 10-15 gallons...

Name
Nate W.
floorguy said:
track down an old porty and convert it to a sprayer only....

thats what i did, and use a 50' hose...it can almost reach everywhere in a house....then its also 10-15 gallons...

Douglas, you crack me up... please re-read my comment to Eric... :lol: Now for commerical work, the porty sprayer works excellent as long as its a on-demand pump.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
scottw said:
MicahR said:

That is essentially correct. As far as parts, the wand is the difference.

Each unit is calibrated for the right flow. The low pressure models are calibrated at 100 PSI while the high pressure unit is calibrated at 250 PSI.

Scott,
1) What happens with the dilution ratio at 500-600 psi?
2) How does the temperature affects the dilution ratio? And at what range of tempratures?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom