HydroForce Question

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I have had this particular HydroForce for about 1.5 years now. No problems what so ever with exception of replacing a line. However, yesterday I started to get back pressure while prespraying and it is coming out around the center of th cap at a decent clip. It did it again today on a couple of jobs. If you set it down it will leak out through the cap and form a puddle on the carpet just setting there. Anyone ever experience this problem? Screen is clear and I set the adjustable know around the center mark. It has never done this before.

Jamesh921

Name
James
The little steel ball below the valve is probably stuck. Take the suction nut off on the bottom of the valve. Inside you'll find a ball and a spring (be careful not to lose them when you take the nut off). Check for debris and clean. Put it back together and you should be good to go.

Good luck,
James

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
FCC said:
Were you using any oxy products (SP, 40vol, etc) mixed super hot?

I made that mistake today what a mess. Most of the prespray was on the ceiling. Power-Max, Power Burst and a pint of 40 Vol super hot.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Thanks Harper for the manual that will be a big help. I will tear it apart later this week. No oxy products.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom