HYDROFORCE SPRAYER BLUES

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
WHO EVER THOUGHT OF PUTTING THAT FILL OPENING IN THE BACK OF THE JUG IS STUPIT.

WHY CAN'T THESE CUBICLE ENGINEERS DESIGN THE JUG WITH THE OPENING ON THE SIDE OF THE JUG?

:shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
hmmmm Call John Labarbara and tell him your idea and send him 10g's to make the mold and whammo you got's yourself a side filling jug

Chads

Supportive Member
Darnit if I dont have to agree with Jimmy on this one what a pita it is to work around the brass fittings. still have to take off the whole thing to fill it.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Chads said:
still have to take off the whole thing to fill it.

Then what is the point? WTF. I'm glad I haven't bought one. I use empty scotchgard jugs now.

I just bought a new Hydroforce from John O (lightning fast service !!) but I do hate the dang thing. That new jug is the pits since the brass covers it :0( and HF hasn't learned a thing when they still wont put swivels on the hose !!

Name
Lee Stockwell
You talking about the seven quart (Sal Muscarella) jug? I don't see where it is so hard to fill, even while connected to the solution line.

If you don't have a swivel, just go to Lowes and buy a pressure washer quick coupler set (under $9) to replace the fitting and make it swivel.

Thanks,
Lee

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
7 quart.......easy to fill from behind with out having to take it all apart......... and wont tip over while you are driving......

injection.jpg

Lee Stockwell said:
You talking about the seven quart (Sal Muscarella) jug? I don't see where it is so hard to fill, even while connected to the solution line.

If you don't have a swivel, just go to Lowes and buy a pressure washer quick coupler set (under $9) to replace the fitting and make it swivel.

Thanks,
Lee

No Lee were referring to the new jugs from Mytee and the Hydroforce

Name
Lee Stockwell
OK, Jim Martin posted the pic of the one I was talking about. We've used them every since they first came out. There's a nice (simple) hanger bracket for them we really like too. We always fastened the HF down in the truck but I hated them turning over on a jobsite. The big footprint eliminates several problems. Spare jugs are well under $20.

Thanks,
Lee

G

I just got the new Hydroforce Revolution, It is awesome; no more tip changing arthritis figures locking up on me crap!!

CleanEvo

I want one of those jugs Jim has... I haven't seen them around here... where can I order one from?

Tanks

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Magic wand has them...you don't have to buy the whole sprayer ...you can buy just the jug

TimP

rjfdube said:
I just got the new Hydroforce Revolution, It is awesome; no more tip changing arthritis figures locking up on me crap!!

You wont be happy when it craps out on you and you can't fix it. Like mine did.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Umm Hello... You can buy them from me. And Jim why would you send them to Magic Wand? I'm hurt :cry:

They are $24.99 plus shipping. for Mikeysboard members. Sorry for not upselling them when you guys ordered the sprayers. Forgive me?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Sorry ...If I had known you sold them I would have gladly sent them over to you.......I bought mine way back when I was I was running the CDS from Magic wand when and haven't been back over there since... I don't even use the in line sprayer anymore....both of my 7 quart jugs sit in the garage only for a back up.....I had to borrow a sprayer from another cleaner for one when I did a huge commercial job....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Lee Stockwell said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Carpet-Cleaning-7-quart-Inline-Sprayer-Jug_W0QQitemZ220048213524QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item333be54614&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

So why do you charge Mikey'sboard members more John?

:-)
Lee

Because they are $28.99 and that listing is old. I haven't sold one from the listing in a long time so I didn't realize I hadn't updated it. I will give you guys until the weekend to buy from that link then I am changing it. How about that :p

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I will NOT give any business my money that openly advertises to NON-ENGLISH speaking customers.

In this day and time I refuse to accept ILLEGALS living in our country .

This is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA where english is the language.

WE PAY FOR THEIR "FREE" schooling to their children and they get FREE medical care and can even get welfare for their "Born in america children".

Why should any AMERICAN put up with companies that cater to these parasites?

I WILL NOT EVER BUY FROM MAGIC WAND!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Walrus said:
I will NOT give any business my money that openly advertises to NON-ENGLISH speaking customers.

In this day and time I refuse to accept ILLEGALS living in our country .

This is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA where english is the language.

WE PAY FOR THEIR "FREE" schooling to their children and they get FREE medical care and can even get welfare for their "Born in america children".

Why should any AMERICAN put up with companies that cater to these parasites?

I WILL NOT EVER BUY FROM MAGIC WAND!

You know what they say Jimmy.............there like sperm............thousands fight to get in but only one will actually work.........

Name
Lee Stockwell
I bought a couple from your ebay site John, how long ago you can tell from my "under $20" comment.

Gotta raise my prices too.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
admiralclean said:
Will these purchased be shipped your time, or GreenBeans?

LOL if they are bought over the weekend they will ship Monday. I have 2 dozen in stock.

Lee what is the name of your company as I can't find a Lee Stockwell in the database and I even have all of the JWC/Steam Way Files.

Oh and I didn't raise the Price Sal Did. At teh $22.99 I am making $1.25 per jug after ebay/paypal fees. Why it will be raised come Monday morning to $28.99 so that you for pointing that price out for me :)

Able 1

Name
Keith
TimP said:
rjfdube said:

You wont be happy when it craps out on you and you can't fix it. Like mine did.

Yeah mine was a POS also it only lasted about 6 months I sent it back.... They said they "fixed" it but it wouldn't even spray anymore when I got it back. :x

TimP

That's why I don't understand why you don't want to sell direct over the phone or e-mail or whatever to avoid e-bay and paypal fees or at least knock those fees off for you MB buyers at least the e-bay one cause you'll have to pay CC fees but it's not as high as paypal the way I understand it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
MB'ers can call me monday and get them over the phone for 24.99 that link will have them at 28.99 when I get In the office monday morning. I'm done working until then so if you want it befoe then that link is the easiest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom