hydroforce sprayer

close friend (a fellow cc) gave me his new hydroforce sprayer said he didn't like the way it was spraying, to much ps on carpets. so, my questions is do you switch meter off so your not getting rinse solution in the sprayer, also it came with a spray gun no metering tips, can it still be used this way? p.s i know it comes with metering tips but, hey it was free.

TimP

AS far as your stock solution rinse it doesn't matter. You can do it either way. It's not going to hurt a thing. But if your anal do as you please.

As far as the metering tip they are inside the tube that draws your solution. Basically it restricts the suck of your juice to get higher dilution ratios. You go w/o a tip and it's like 1-4/5 ish. With a yellow tip 1-8/9 ish....cause they aren't accurate and it depends on where you set your PSI to spray.

Also it sounds like your friend is a prespray mist guy. You gotta get the detergent on the dirt to clean it :shock:

Tim is right the metering tip is on the down hose in the jug and it just treads in nothing on the gun.

However, if you are running an acidic rinse through the machine and a alkaline prespray in the hydroforce you will be neutralizing the prespray.

I know that some guys change the tip at the end of the lance on the gun, IF you think/want to change spray pattern. However the tip doesn't control the dilution.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
jsmith8004788908 said:
Tim is right the metering tip is on the down hose in the jug and it just treads in nothing on the gun.

However, if you are running an acidic rinse through the machine and a alkaline prespray in the hydroforce you will be neutralizing the prespray.

I know that some guys change the tip at the end of the lance on the gun, IF you think/want to change spray pattern. However the tip doesn't control the dilution.

That depends completely on the prespray being use and at what rate you are metering your extraction rinse... If y ou are metiner say matrix all fiber rinse at 3gph and running grandslam in the powerforce/hydroforce at 32 oz per gallon with a yellow metering tip.. "1-8ish" then instead of say 9.8 you get a 9.5. We have not seen any loss of cleaning performance unless some how the inline rinse dilution gets cranked up really high. If you are really worried about that then run down and turn on and off. Or prespray and extract while running a detergent as you extraction rinse. And if you need the acid side. either post spray/post extract or turn it on/off.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
prestige cleaner said:
close friend (a fellow cc) gave me his new hydroforce sprayer said he didn't like the way it was spraying, to much ps on carpets. so, my questions is do you switch meter off so your not getting rinse solution in the sprayer, also it came with a spray gun no metering tips, can it still be used this way? p.s i know it comes with metering tips but, hey it was free.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. If it's spraying more than you want it to then swing it across the carpet faster. It will spray as much or as little as you want it to just by how fast you move the wand/lance.

You can get a set of the metering tips at any place that sells them. I took mine out and draw straight.

Sounds like a sweet deal. How can you beat free. You will have a little learning curve using a new tool but I would never be without one again. I like it way more than electric sprayers and if I had to go back to a pump up I would go back to selling cars.

Ken Raddon.

Chads

Supportive Member
I like my hydroforce so much I just bought another one from Superior cleaning supply they got them on sale better jump on it guys. :D

Chads

Supportive Member
Dang John has a fast shipper I orded that hydroforce on wednsday at almost 2:00 pm and got it today before 1:00 and its only friday what the hell you better slow that crap down and he even sent me some Jelly bellys, the wife will like those. Your awsome John and Laura. And I like the new mytee jug too looks great. :D

Name
Nate W.
Chads said:
Dang John has a fast shipper I orded that hydroforce on wednsday at almost 2:00 pm and got it today before 1:00 and its only friday what the hell you better slow that crap down and he even sent me some Jelly bellys, the wife will like those. Your awsome John and Laura. And I like the new mytee jug too looks great. :D

Cheeseburger, get her name right or she might not send anymore jelly bellys! Lora. :lol:

TimP

I got my stuff from John yesturday also but it was shipped last Friday. I got me a mytee jug also. I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. But I will shortly, booked 4 jobs today. :shock: Plus I start my schools next week..... :shock:

The Preacher

TimP said:
Also it sounds like your friend is a prespray mist guy. You gotta get the detergent on the dirt to clean it :shock:

actually you need to VACUUM the carpet to get the dirt off of it. making mud with 5qts of PS doesn'tmake a whole lot of sense!!!

TimP

Danny Strickland said:
TimP said:

actually you need to VACUUM the carpet to get the dirt off of it. making mud with 5qts of PS doesn'tmake a whole lot of sense!!!

:roll:

Danny that's for dry soil you dunce, prespray loosens the dirt encapsulated in oils etc. I thought everyone knew that but obviously you're stuck in the dark ages. And yes I do vacuum, in fact I just ordered 3 packs of vacuum bags from John Olson for my PV12.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom