Hydroforce Sprayer

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
My new Hydroforce sprayer has had a real weak spray to it. Well there were two filters with check valves in them. I took the check valves out and put in two plain screens. Now my hydroforce leaks everytime I lay it down. The spray is awesome but I dont like the dripping from the power gun. What do you guys do?

Golden Boy

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I don't think my filter has a check valve.
Mine just has only one standard pre-wand-valve filter behind the male QC on the jug..

As soon as I am done spraying my last area, I usually disconnect the gun from the hose, pull the trigger, and intentionally drain the remaining liquid that is in the gun right onto the carpet.

Maybe remove the screen/filter element from the forward check valve (leaving the check valve functional), and keep your bong screens in the rear one.

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
My new Hydroforce sprayer has had a real weak spray to it. Well there were two filters with check valves in them. I took the check valves out and put in two plain screens. Now my hydroforce leaks everytime I lay it down. The spray is awesome but I dont like the dripping from the power gun. What do you guys do?

Golden Boy

return it...........screw messing around with it......if it was weak....it was messed up before you made it worse..............

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Could be the gun itself and have nothing to do with the HF.

Do ya have another gun to try?

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
No Larry I did not buy it from you. I took the check valve out before jet as it was hindering the spray. I have a ball valve like your link.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Generally I spray from the farthest point out. When I'm done spraying I stop, turn off ball valve, shake the excess off! like after you take a piss. Then put sprayer out side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom