hydroforce (spraymaster) help please

Name
Jesse
Ok, I've got a whole bunch of spraymasters that are giving me grief.

For some reason we cant get more than a few days out of them before they quit drawing chems. Sometimes the little clear plastic washer warps, sometimes the little rubber o-ring disintegrates, and sometimes the ball and spring stick.

Is it the 185F atm were feeding it?
Is it the O2 pre-spray mixed to strong?
Is it the pressure we run, 400-800?
Is it putting hot water in the jug with the pre-spray?

Or is it all of the above. I'm getting really sick of it and so are my guys. We're going through rebuild kits like mad.

Help is appreciated, thanks.

G

Is it a Hydraforce or Spraymaster?

Never had a promble with Spraymaster
but Hydraforce I have 12 of these POS sitting on my shelf's

Name
Jesse
Most Spray Masters, some HF's. We've probably got 20 and they all have the same issue, some last 1 hr and some last 1 week. I'm not on the truck so I don't know the breakdown on what's better but they both suck.

Jesse, sort out the better Spraymaster's to use while we check out the worser ones that we invite you to send to us to repair and or replace parts that we find faulty.
We need only the water line and injector, from the male QC inlet to the Mini QC outlet.
You did mention that you had 185 degrees F at the TM. Is that correct? If it is then, it must be a bad part.
Are your Spraymaster's Adjustable or Non-adjustable?
If you want to talk about this prior to sending us the sprayers, call Sal at 719-591-9008 in the morning. (8am mtn time) Or email Sal at masterclnprd@gmail.com anytime, even tonight.
Our address is 745-B Valley Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80915.
Thanks
Sal

The Preacher

i hope you keep a quality pump up on board!

are you sure the tech's aren't muckin' em up on purpose???

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The only thing I can think of that's different between our White Magic set-ups is you boost your heat with a 3HT and an additional heat exchanger and I use the stock WM heat exchanger with the Vulcan post heater. I have zero troubles with my Hydro-Force (1 to 4 ratio) for years at a time. Maybe its the heat you use. Isn't it at 280 degrees?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
my hydraforce wasn'd drawing chems so I replaced the draw tube. It worked good for a week and stopped again. I put a small tie wrap around the top of the tube to hold it on tight and it works great now.

Name
Jesse
Sal, Thanks for the offer I'll take you up on that.

Danny, there not doing it on purpose, they have had some miserable days due to sprayer issues. We use a 175 to gravity dump when all else fails.

Art, I do have post heat but turned it down to 260 to use paraflex. The burners aren't turned on until after the pre-spray is applied. If it's a larger job we use a 2nd solution line from a live reel that bypasses the burner, or I have it rigged so that we can use the same line but go around the burner by turning 2 ball valves. Both of our WM's have dual exchangers, 1 maintains 185 and the other maintains 195. They have different thermostats and motors

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
We have been using the Spraymasters for 2 years now, and they as yet have had no chemical draw problems, and I have yet to put in a rebuild kit. WE run 180-190 for pre spray all the time with no problems. I do not however use 02 thru mine.
These are so much better than the Hydraforce's I used to use, and the jug design is so much better its not even funny!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I had problems with the HF adjustable it wasn't ever accurate and totally went to hell after 6 months.

John Buxton

its the heat. my hydroforce wont pick up chems when I crank up the heat. Learned that the hard way. Too bad cause they sure are convenient.

Name
Jesse
We have softener on 1 truck, but problems on both.
They're all non-adjustable.

Scott W provided me with a few possibilities to consider.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom