Hydroforce Woes....

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
So, I've got a new HF. Seems like it's barely putting anything out(less pressure) compared to my old one. I figured maybe it was because I had a wicked old jet on my old one and it was allowing too much water through. So, I put the old one on the new gun. Same deal.

Next, I figured maybe some gunk fouled up the filter in the QD. No dice, clean as a whistle.

Any ideas here? If I'm gonna use the HF, I really want to put some product down, not some wimpy little spray.

Pressure and output are fine with any of the other tools connected.

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Take it back to where you got it before you go tearing it all apart........it might just be a bad one..........

Chris A

Name
Chris
my brand new hf seems to hve the same issue, also draws inconsistently, im gonna play with it a bit more but may have to send it back.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Crank psi up to 900 you guys know when mikey talks about hydoforces he buys the masterclean s prayers from sal

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I think Hydro force. Is making some bull. Shit.revisions to their products.my new pump sprayer is lame

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Aww Heck,

Here we fo wit this poo again.

I have an older one and a recent one from John. Both seem to flow fine for now.

Chris A

Name
Chris
dem in-line sprayers iz great, ain't dey?

..L.T.A.

Yes, normally. The non-adjustable ones are pretty damn reliable. The problem with mine was the flow thru qd by the trigger. I took it off and now its fine. Must have had a bad one but I wanted it off anyway cuz they leak water after a while.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The flow thru QCs are like $8/set at Lowes or any place that sells pressure washers. I put two on each HF, at both ends of the wand hose to make them swivel easily.

Keep a spare in your little plumbing toolbox. Last for years.

Reactions: everfresh1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom