Hydroforce

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Wondering if anyone has put down viper venom on tile grout with an inline sprayer....non adjustable..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Name
Tom McLaughlin
Yes.

HF sprayer is 1 to 8 but if you pull the metering tip (part "Q") out, it'll give you 1 to 4.

The metering tip which is yellow colored is located where the pick up tube attaches to the block.

Depending how hot your truck is, that's an excellent way to go.

Reactions: J Scott W

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yes you can....but the bigger question is why would you want to.....you risk so many problems with over spray and the crap getting on things it's not supposed to .....why not just mix a dilution up in a 1 or 2 gallon container and just pour it in the middle of the floor and work it where you need it......much eaiser.....much faster...and much safer..........

Name
Steve Lawrence
We like mopping it on. Fast, easy, better control of product. No overspray. You don't need a wringer, just a bucket and a mop. Cheap.

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I think it would be smarter to drink a gallon of concentrate a day ahead of time than then use your built in demaweenie to disperse it to the floor.

Gently pour it in than use a Rubbermaid flat mop to move it around, don't be am idiot ya moron.

Name
Tom McLaughlin
Tom's brother has a kitchen cabinet refinishing business out your way, if you didn't know.

Thank you Mr. WiseGuy, always appreciated, you're great.

True that you'll always need to be careful of peripherals, but if you've got a massive expanse of area, yeah a HF sprayer will do the trick, it's the truck mount heat that I like.

Of course, when it comes time for bachelor bathroom cleaning, I'm more of a Pro-1200 (think Binford 6100) set to 1000 PSI and a pressure washing gun rather than a sponge mop and a bucket, but that's just me.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
Careful use of a hydroforce is important ALL the time, and a skill easy to master. I always carry a white towel anyway to take care of detailing.

I'd hate to use a mop on most jobs.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
This was a question almost turned accusation....I just asked...I know how it works I use it daily..just lookin for input...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom