steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
does anyone on this BB sell them

does anyone own or use one

is it a kind of cross between a dri master and a kleenrite tool

I am looking at it on page 21 of the new ICS magazine

I am in the market for a new upholstery tool, the dri master is going in the trash

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The hydro is awkward to use.
Its been out for about 20 years I think.

GRHeacock

My suggestion is to get a PMF tool with a clear plastic head and internal jet- called a "Dry Technology" tool.

Light weight, ergonomic, and cost about $90.00.

That was my preference, and I did a lot of furniture.

Gary

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jimmy the hydrokinetic your talking about is the old one. The new one ROCKS. I think they are now available I don't have one in stock but any Steam Way Dist. Can get you one. If you don't have someone local give me a call and I'll get you taken care of.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have used one for over 20 years. Nothing better for cleaning well and safely. Now is a good time to buy one since they have changed them slightly and now have a better valve and a snap on cover so its easy to get to the jet in case it plugs up. I saw one demonstrated last month at CCCS in Hayward, CA. It's awesome! But don't take my word for it, try it. And don't take the word of someone who has never used one either.
Make up your own mind by comparing the performance side by side with other tools. Simply amazing the difference.

Loren
P.S. I don't sell them, but you can always contact Steam Way International in Denver at 1-800-HiSteam (800-447-8326)

Al

My SW distributor suggested the Dri Master over the Old hydrokinetic
I'll have to check the new one out.

AL

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
The Company that made the valve changed something and they wouldn't last long anymore and would fail within no time. That is why he likely told you that.

Loren

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I have an old hydrokenetic and won a drimaster at an open house one time. Haven't gone back to the old hyrdokenetic since. I did like the old one but the valve would always go bad. drimaster is a lot lighter than the old one so would be interested in seeing the new hydrokenetic is lighter.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry guys been so swamped with Frozen trucks and Guys needing drying equipment havent' had time to think straight. I haven't got a pic sent to me yet but will ask Shawn to email me one but as stated their is one in the new mags.

bgclean

upholstery tool

What did you not like about your Drimaster tool? I've had mine for a couple of years and the only thing I have a problem with is the plastic lens on the front. It has cracked a few times. But the overall results from the cleaning are great.

Thx,
Bobby
dfwcarpetcleaning.com

Back
Top Bottom