Hydrosonic wand???

redbird

Hey Rob,,,,,, I have wondered about the wand too. I really like my Ti wand but I would like a 2nd wand.... That didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Take care. Jim

Greenie

Don what do you "love" about it?

It is a stock 12" WestPak wand with a pulsating valve.

Are they still grinding little notches into the wand lips?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Better than a castex?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Steve do you even own one?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Greenie said:
Don what do you "love" about it?

It is a stock 12" WestPak wand with a pulsating valve.

Are they still grinding little notches into the wand lips?

I think that was done before glide technology was out there, It was a very very good idea for its time because a glide does the same thing sort of, why not have the air relief at the wand instead of at the truckmount

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Thanks for the impute, I will probably Order a Greenhorn Wand anyway!!
There nothing that Jeff makes that I don't Like.

tophatcc

Mikey, for a site administrator your reply is
1.. Lacking substantiation
2.. Brief
3.. Damming
4.. Misleading
How about putting your Hydrosonic experience into writing for all of us. Would love to know why you wouldnt bother?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you look closely, that HS wand is using almost GH technology, the jets are closer to the carpet and are angled towards the wand mouth.

If you compared that 2 jet wand to a GH, you would see pretty much the same thing. The GH doesn't give off the "steam" like the 2 jet wand and you would see a cleaner pass from the GH.

Greenie

NewGHwand008.jpg

GH02.jpg

GH03.jpg

GH04.jpg

GH06.jpg

GH08.jpg

GH09.jpg

Greenhorn 14" wide Utility Tool

DSC02691.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The Hydrosonic was designed when only The Canadian Crook was selling Glides. The airflow and jet angle was long before a Green Horn was even thought of. Now if Jeff (Carter) had made the HydroSonic with the same quality as the Green Horn we wouldn't even be talking about a Green Horn as there would never had been a need for High Air Flow/High End Wand but when you only go half way it leaves the door open for others to step in and step up.

Joe Couch

We have tried almost all the wands and currantly use 2 hydrosonic wands and a greenhorn wand. We have cleaned thousands of apartments with these wands and the hydrosonic has always outcleaned the greenhorn. Now on the flip side the greenhorn is a good wand and is a much better built wand than the hydrosonic. The greenhorn is one of the best built wands I have ever owned, but If my guys have a choice they will take the hydrosonic over the greenhorn everytime.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Joe.

Listen guys the Technology works PERIOD. If Jeff would get the wands and Valves made by someone else I would stocking and activly selling them but right now I have (1) 1.5" and (1) 1.75" new and (1) Used 1.75" with a glide and when they are gone I am not going to buy more only because I am frustrated that nothing has been done to address the lack of quality control west pac had when they made these.

If someone wants one I am will to make great deal on any of these. The used one has check valve ext and a glide with very little wear as this has been my demo wand.

Greenie

Just for the record, the Hydro has the jets at 30º angle, the GH is at a 45º angle, On a nasty apt. it is possible the Hydro would leave a cleaner looking apt. grade carpet, I won't go into the whys of that, just leave it at that.

If you wanted to get more impact and agitation, you would have to turn the GH pressure up, it has high flow, low impact jets, a 95 degree jet hits harder than a 110 deg jet. I'll bet I know which one was drier, and which one was cleaning more Sq. Ft. per hour. TUrn the pressure up on nasties, and report back Joe.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Umm Jeff the strike angle is 45 degrees even says it in the patent not that it matters :)

I will say the GH only last about 2 weeks on the wall. it is definitely my best selling wand. (i don't count aw29's as a wand)

Greenie

U are one for an argument...lol The devil is in the details....so what is up with all the 30º jet manifolds on all those wands? Did Steve not accomodate the patent?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom