I admit when I was wrong..

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
So I have never been a big fan of prochem chemicals but a few months ago I was forced to use Power Strike. The jobs have cleaned up very well and I have been back to do quality checks on a few and they are still looking great and very soft.

I believe they are rinsing better and easier than what I was previously using.

I think cobbs cleans just as well and better on some, and for the price cant be beat. That being said I think Im switching to power strike for the no warranty ones!. (Which are the majority of what I do)

If anyone has any other suggestions I'll definatley check it out. As long as they rinse very well and leave little residue.
(Already tried the 02 system and not to impressed unless it had the hotsause)

Still am looking for good bridgepoint chemicals.

What Cobbs chemical are you using?

I tried the Powermax. It cleaned very well, but it seemed to be tough to rinse. The carpet felt stiff and even a little slippery after it was dry.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Yeah I have been using powermax and it does clean very well. I agree that it doesnt seem to rinse well.

Warren, maybe I did do something wrong, it has been a while. I just remember having to use a lot more than the directions say and having to use the hot sauce to get good results. The smell was really strong too, gave me headaches.. I may give it another shot because I was dead wrong about Power Strike.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
The secrets to some juice is to use the directed amount. There is a point of diminishing returns when you won't see an improvement. Now.. that being said, we all have different expectations of our cleaning solutions. Most of us who like the o2 system understand that the key to success is not overusing it, agitation when necessary and plenty of dwell time. But as you mentioned you deal alot with extreme soiling so you have the need for the heavy hitters like powerstrike, powermax.

Curious if you have tried powerburst? We have had success with Grease Eraser as well. But I'd say you have two of the better products for heavy hitters on the market.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
IMO Prochem is the "gold standard" for CCing chems.
consistent quality from one batch to another, year after year.

The whole line is very good to great with very few exceptions

..l.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
White Collar said:
I may give it another shot because I was dead wrong about Power Strike.

Why??? Just curious to know how PS let you down... Did you reclean with something else and it came out better?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom