I am a better man because of MF10

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Thank you MF10ers for the great time! I enjoyed myself and was very impressed with the quality of MB members that attended. I was honored to be able to share a few of my feelings with you all and I hope you gained something from the fest that will help you in your personal and business life.
I feel most guys and gals there would bend over backward to help me or my family if I ever needed it. Ken Snow would be proud.
I feel the speakers really spoke from the heart and did so because they care and want to help their fellow cleaners.
I couldn’t even start to make a list of the people that impressed me with their positive attitudes and fun nature. Bob may come off a little rough here but is nothing but a big teddy bear.
Not many communities have a place or a group of friends that are willing to help each other, such as shown at MF. Everywhere I went I felt like everyone was a friend.
Keep serving and keep being positive. Especially with your kids and your employees. Lift where you stand.

Thank you Mike for putting on the event. We understand you have 100s of hours into this and it is appreciated.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Thank you MF10ers for the great time! I enjoyed myself and was very impressed with the quality of MB members that attended. I was honored to be able to share a few of my feelings with you all and I hope you gained something from the fest that will help you in your personal and business life.
I feel most guys and gals there would bend over backward to help me or my family if I ever needed it. Ken Snow would be proud.
I feel the speakers really spoke from the heart and did so because they care and want to help their fellow cleaners.
I couldn’t even start to make a list of the people that impressed me with their positive attitudes and fun nature. Bob may come off a little rough here but is nothing but a big teddy bear.
Not many communities have a place or a group of friends that are willing to help each other, such as shown at MF. Everywhere I went I felt like everyone was a friend.
Keep serving and keep being positive. Especially with your kids and your employees. Lift where you stand.

Thank you Mike for putting on the event. We understand you have 100s of hours into this and it is appreciated.

Well Adam, I just want you to know that you lifted everyone this weekend. Remember to focus, but you can leave out the Milli Vanilli.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Very touching and powerful stories Adam. It certainly brings into perspective how easy simple things can make major impact in others lives. Thank you so much for sharing!

Nice to finally meet you too!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
What a diverse group of speakers and attenders. Great job Adam! Good for you to put your heart into your sessions.

I think we would all agree that it's SO important how happy the guy in your truck is about working for you. I'm convinced anyone working for you has a great boss and your biz is benefitting from that.

Keep up the good work Adam, it was great meeting you.

The Clean Machine

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Very touching and powerful stories Adam. It certainly brings into perspective how easy simple things can make major impact in others lives. Thank you so much for sharing!

Nice to finally meet you too!

It was great meeting you and sorry for grabbing your left breast.....:biggrin:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
You changed me Adam
I Thank You Sir !

It was an Amazing Honor to meet and hear you tell it from the heart.

When Mikey asked if you Preached, i was really hoping you were gonna say yes! Amazing Man You Are.

Chris

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Was it noticeable? I sorta got a semi out of it. :icon_redface:

Brian really enjoyed meeting you! The Ken stories were great to hear loved them. You two were certainly trouble together!!!!!!:headbang:

I'm so glad you went! Had a blast hanging out with you, I feel like I've gained a new friend. :icon_cool:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Was it noticeable? I sorta got a semi out of it. :icon_redface:

Brian really enjoyed meeting you! The Ken stories were great to hear loved them. You two were certainly trouble together!!!!!!:headbang:

I'm so glad you went! Had a blast hanging out with you, I feel like I've gained a new friend. :icon_cool:

I really enjoyed hanging out with you and all the people there at Mikeyfest. Lots of very knowledgeable cleaners there as well as some really great people!! This was my first Mikeyfest, though I sure hope it's not my last!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom