I am a undercutting low bid hack

Bjorn

another company said they would not do it for under 150 I did it for 100 another franchise said it needed to be replaced and would not clean it.

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7aMW14ZbAEf]

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb4h9A_iyUIf]

not a big deal just around an hour in and out

apartmentclean003.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Odin said:
another company said they would not do it for under 150 I did it for 100 another franchise said it needed to be replaced and would not clean it.

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7aMW14ZbAE8]

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb4h9A_iyUI8]

not a big deal just around an hour in and out

apartmentclean003.jpg

"You are 1/2 RighT".....U...R....a hAcK".................. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that ONE of your "sUB""....jobs from mArY.... :mrgreen:

Nice job..."T".... 8)

Ryan

With your overhead you probably made more on that job then the company that wanted $150. Carpet looks good.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ryan said:
With your overhead you probably made more on that job then the company that wanted $150. Carpet looks good.

OvErheaD... :roll:

What oVerHeaD.. :?: ...Did you see that POS unit he was running... :p :p :p :lol:

That job was a "win"...."WIN"... :!:

Not only did he make a $100.00.....He saved another $100.00...Not getting His ArsE-KicKed
on the "GOLF COURSE".... :oops: :p :lol: :mrgreen: :!:

Bjorn

sorry ron they needed the job done quickly people moving in right away they could not afford to pay some one to vacuum for 2 hours. It was nicely vacuumed before I got there.

Odin said:
sorry ron they needed the job done quickly people moving in right away they could not afford to pay some one to vacuum for 2 hours. It was nicely vacuumed before I got there.

:) The RV 360 have a smaller head then the RX 20? Looks small in the video. Never the less you did a great job.

Name
Nate W.
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
Odin said:

:) The RV 360 have a smaller head then the RX 20? Looks small in the video. Never the less you did a great job.

Everything's small compared to you my big friend....... shiteatinggrin

Amazing

Quick huh? Glad they did not walk in and see you playing around with a recorder.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Odin said:
I probably would have done the same Terry. I've cleaned bigger for people for my min, just to help
Way to go.

B

Bill G. Martin

Terry
What do you do if you can't access the 220v system in the home? With some of the newer clothes dryers on the market today, especially if they are sitting on a storage drawer, you can't even see the 220V wall receptacle. What kind of splitter box are you using?

Bill in central Florida

Name
Nate W.
Bill G. Martin said:
Terry
What do you do if you can't access the 220v system in the home? With some of the newer clothes dryers on the market today, especially if they are sitting on a storage drawer, you can't even see the 220V wall receptacle. What kind of splitter box are you using?

Bill in central Florida

Terry's unit can run off the regular 110v outlets. He just runs the splitter to make it easier. As long as your on separate circuits, it'll work. That's how I understand his system.

Bjorn

two separate 110s on different legs not a big deal with a total lower amp draw than a high performance portable

push comes to shove I carry a generator Husky 6250 from Home depot for 600 dollars does the trick

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
vn T.

these ETM's are looking better and better. bain could learn a lot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom