i am going to buy into all the 360 hype and buy one but just

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
wanted to know, if i could buy an old 360 and put 360i head on it, would it perform the same as a new one?

or should i just buy a new unit because of all the upgrades that have been done to it?

Name
Nate W.
Re: i am going to buy into all the 360 hype and buy one but

dealtimeman said:
wanted to know, if i could buy an old 360 and put 360i head on it, would it perform the same as a new one?

or should i just buy a new unit because of all the upgrades that have been done to it?

I'd seriously buy the new one. Much better then the older model, and I have both. The new 360i has a spacer in it. I believe it's because of the increase in the vacuum chamber.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45324&p=506699#p506699

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

Mikey P said:
I hear the new 360ivs.2 comes with a free left over Blue Line vortex.

Is blueline hiding a couple of unfinished or left over vortexs somewhere?

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent

I bought the new head and put it on my 360, love it, love it. I don't know why exactly but the design of the vacuum slots makes all the difference in the world. Buy it from RV and try it for a week, if you don't like it return it. I was skeptical that it would make a difference, but I'm so glad I did. I complained at first because it was bogging down, I think it was because of the increased suction on the carpet. You can make an adjustment on the control board to increase voltage or amps to the motor to correct that issue.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Just in case you missed it in the other threads I offer the same buy it don't like it send it back. so Michael which card you want me to out it on?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach

John, I'll take one too on Michaels card.
Would that be wrong?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez

You cant beat Johns offer. I bought one from him and I love it! The 360i exceeded my expectations. Thanks again John for your willingness to back the product like that, otherwise I may still be sitting here wondering if I should buy one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom