I am Looking for a canooter valve??

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Ours is attached to the Fleedle Arm which stops the drop bears in their tracks.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Sure you haven't got the wrong end of the stick there Shorty?

I thought it was the valve on the thingymajig used to deflate and halt the hoop snakes???

used correctly, they go down rapidly with a hiss.

John

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
That may be true in NZ John, but when I was in Ireland with Harry, we used a watchamakallit to get rid of the blarney snakes.

This in turn, had a canooter for relief.

Cheers,

Shorty.

John Watson

If I remember correctly, The canooter is only available at par in Canadia. You might check with the Scale operators Budnik/Foster to get their slant on it. They also have the doomaflachy and the asumer valve it attach's to. To make it CRI compatable send it to Some one who cares, but send the check to Tony!! .

I am reasonalbly sure the canooter Short one and Middle John are yaking about are not exportable to the USA and every thing is upside down and backwards.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I think jeremy mentioned something about having one :wink: :lol:

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Me thinks the old one and the short one have been sniffing SHAMPOO through their canooter valves :lol:

Shorty, we don't have snakes let alone hoop snakes in NZ, I know what I'm talking about having used it many times on hoop snakes in Mackay.

Old John, since when does a hoop have a right side and right way up? :lol:

John :lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Trust me John, both the hoop and the horse would know the difference.

I do wonder if you have not bent wun to many bananas in Mackay to have an attitude such as is evident.

Whilst I was in Christchurch, I found several snakes in the grass.

The chair lift to the top of the hill, I think, was regulated with a large canooter valve that would allow the chairs to return to the bottom after they had reached the top.

The Irishman that installed it, also had it adjusted, so that after the chairs reached the bottom, they would then again return to the top.

The day I went up. the round tuit gave way, and we had to come back down on bikes.

Cheers,

Shorty.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Canooter Valves

I could have sworn I invented the Canooter Valve. Which is why whenever looking into a machine I always suggest to the frustrated tech that he check his canooter valve. This is always received well, especially when shoulder deep into a greasy old HydraMaster Slide in unit with 6800 hours of "maintenance free" use...

bobrog

Bypass Canooter Valve with Fallopian Tube

We have found it much more effective and get more flow by bypassing the Canooter Valve with a single Fallopian Tube.

JohnnyV

I have a Canooter valve setting on the shelf in my Garage. I keep it next to my Glass Stretcher and my one and only last can of Pancho Polish. You're welcome to it but you will have to supply the "Technician Fluid" to install it.

G

I need one too my last one broke while using it to meter the proper amount of anti-freeze into the coolant tank of a 1964 VW Bug.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom