I am such a sucker!!!

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
:hopeless::hopeless:

Tried it long ago, and thinking of giving it another try. Dinge Away.

High end , almost white, cut pile, higher quality olefin, in a upper end condo. But , a rental, that a PM that gives me quite a lot of business manages.
Wantee to see if the stains in the living room would come out. Orangish, traffic lanes, along with a few other areas.

Scrubbed with the new PB extreme, flushed , flushed. Scrubbed again, with PB extreme, with a little Citra S.. and som O2. in the bad areas. same result.
plst bonneted with glads in the areas shown..
These pics are after dry, and after going back and going over with damp microfiber that came up completeley pristine.

pics from the phone do not show it quite as bad as it looks.

It was really bad before I cleaned.
They were concerned with the living room, but of course it was upstairs as well,. They just are not cariing about it ,as muc h. 5trbfv6

88162 88163 88164

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
OOp[s, I meant Ultra Pack extreme from Pro Chem
The minty stuff!!!!

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
With that color of soiling pre-spray closer to neutral will probably do better. Like Brigdepoint Clean Free. Or one with with an oxidizer and let it dwell. The dinge away will more than likely be a waste of time.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I did hit it with some Stain Magic while I was there. And put some on before leaving the first time.
Which is why I returned after it was dry, to see if it improved any.

Ron K

Thought you were talking about the Rug-Sucker....still testing so far Meh!

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Also, I scrubbed with the ultra pack alone, extracted, then again with 02 added.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I think it’s just browning. High Ph pre-spray. O2 powder is a high ph also. The d-lime is causing a rinsing problem. A product like Clean Free will break down all the product that you put in the carpet. Be sure to use an acid rinse. The traffic lanes are only browning because of fiber wear. I’m boring myself. Gotta go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom