Name
Brian Robison
1. For Mikey's Board for helping me do Gods work

2. For Harpomaniac for giving me a reason to live

3. For Werner for teaching me not to over do it

4. To Fred FCC for being an ass to me with Edumacationing

5. To Jim Martin and Ron Beaty (sp) for telling me to shut the hell up

6. To Doug for showing me the path of the phucktard

7. To Ken Snow for his Gandhi-esk post and making everyone else look like complete dipshits

8. To Stevie Toburen (sp) ...See #7

9. To Billy Yeadon for showing me that heavy drinking doesn't always mean you're a loser. ;-)...and #7 when he actually posts

10. To Wayne Miller for keeping me grounded and reminding me that my marketing really does suck

11. To Dave Yoakum for taking the heat off of me with his dumbass posts and crazy marketing schemes.

12. To Gary for not posting anymore

13. To Bawb Vawter for keeping the old crazy coot department up and running and creating a source for entertainment that only old man Simpson could match.

14. To Larry C. for not killing me....yet

15. To Marty...see #12

16. To Bob Foster see #15

17. To Jay Delaughter for not smacking the crap out of me whenever he sees me in the real world

18. To Danielc....I got nuthin

19. To his twin Joey....nuthin again

20. To John Olson for showing me you can be a supplier and still be crazier than a pet coon in a barrel of whiskey

21. To Hoodledinkledork for showing me you can be young, dumb and full of cumb AND still have half a brain operating

22. To Lisa Greenie pug girl whatever her last name is this week for griping about everything I have ever done...except for helping animals

23. To Lisa W. for not suing me when I emailed her one frickin time...good lord lady, get laid will ya?

24. To Terje for his chubby fingers, bad attitude, paranoia, schitzowhatever, girly welding wannabeaTM builder etc...the list is too long.

25. Willy P or wonthepee for being that guy who posts every once in a while and you're just not sure who the hell he is

26. To Richard Chavez for his passive aggressive gheyness and the wisdom that comes from actually doing what he's talking about..the food his people came up with, answering my PMs and just holding me when I'm feeling squishy.

27. Lee Stockwell for helping Harper find himself in this uncertain world of what to dos and what not to dos...oh, and being an asshole to me. lol

28. To Ron Lippold for being the coolest carpet cleaner who's lost his mind and flew way off his rocker...I just don't want to piss him off.

29. To Forsythe for not killing Vawter

There are probably plenty of other that either don't matter at all in this world...or they are just a product of my ADHD and I just forgot to mention them.
I'm a dumbass like that.

This has been a moment with Brian. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thankful ....continued

30. Mike Lockhart for not telling me I am dumb as hell when I put up a fight about boxtrucks etc...when I know he really wants to

31. To Crowley (how did I forget his crazy ass?) for talking funny while not really being funny and holding grudges for God knows why...don't explain it here huh? AND for not listening to a single word I've said about his crappier than crappy logo and complete image

32. to Devil Thomas for telling it like it is...was...before his untimely death...letting us all know we had better not take anything seriously other than our own mortality. RIP

33. Imbesi for living up to the partial part of his name in fullness and complaing about 9 dollars like his sphincter would slam shut if he didn't get it "rectified". Oh, and totally slamming the next guy...

34. to L. Judson for....you know...I don't get this guy...seems like a hell raiser with a calm attitude when needed but frickin puh sycho when you try to insult his wifey...all while building what seem to be decent TMs...but can't make it as a big time supplier...because...AH hell...I really just don't know about that guy. lol

Ok, you can list your name now...and if I can remember you...I'll list why I'm thankful.

There may or may not be something wrong with me. :|

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
26. To Richard Chavez for his passive aggressive gheyness and the wisdom that comes from actually doing what he's talking about..the food his people came up with, answering my PMs and just holding me when I'm feeling squishy.
:shock:

It's the boots isn't it?

Damn man, I ain't no rump ranger......."not that there's anything wrong with it".
:mrgreen:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
32. to Devildog for telling it like it is...was...before his untimely death...letting us all know we had better not take anything seriously other than our own mortality. RIP

Tripod Todd is quite alive and is choking chickens. It was DevilThomas who unfortunately died and is missed here.

There may be something wrong with me. :|[/quote]

You think?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
There must be something about the 'Devil', as both devils told things as they are and were not yes men. Like the rest of them chickens.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well crap...too many thoughts and not enough editing.

Oops.

Devil Thomas....Sorry...I'm going to change it but I will leave this post as a constant reminder of my mistake.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Brian R AKA Corky said:
21. To Hoodledinkledork for showing me you can be young, dumb and full of cumb AND still have half a brain operating

Thanks!..............I think...... Ivebeensold

Brian R AKA Corky said:
34. to L. Judson for....you know...I don't get this guy...seems like a hell raiser with a calm attitude when needed but frickin puh sycho when you try to insult his wifey...all while building what seem to be decent TMs...but can't make it as a big time supplier...because...AH hell...I really just don't know about that guy. lol

:|

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0l]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
35. For Scott Warrington for secretly believing in me and telling others how smart I am...not sure if he does it because he's sincere or just want to get a laugh out of someone...oh and for him being a wealth of info as well.

Happy now? shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R AKA Corky said:
35. For Scott Warrington for secretly believing in me and telling others how smart I am...not sure if he does it because he's sincere or just want to get a laugh out of someone...oh and for him being a wealth of info as well.

Not a..."sErcEt" ...NOW... :roll:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
HARPER said:
Brian R AKA Corky said:

Not a..."sErcEt" ...NOW... :roll:

It has not been a well kept secret. Anyone who stops by my office sees the pictures of Corky on the wall.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
That Picture is Corky! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You know, I am truly thankful that I have a place that I can come to to express my views, talk to others, help others, get help from others, get hell from others, give hell to others, slap dicks with others, cry about Google to others, defend others, attack others, call out others, be called out by others, make fun of others, be made fun of by others.

This is like every bar I've ever been to all rolled up in one.

It started with Mikey....and then it snow balled.

If this board ever goes away....I may just climb a clock tower.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Art Kelley said:
32. to Devildog for telling it like it is...was...before his untimely death...letting us all know we had better not take anything seriously other than our own mortality. RIP

Tripod Todd is quite alive and is choking chickens. It was DevilThomas who unfortunately died and is missed here.

There may be something wrong with me. :|

You think?[/quote]
Todd is working in the WWE now......

ToddMarathon.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom