I apologise

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Please accept my apologies for having to resort to posting this email which I have received on this forum.

Many times I have requested that the sender remove all information regarding my businesses from their files.

To the senders of this email, and knowing that they monitor this forum regularly, I once more request that they cease and desist in sending any material to my businesses.

Here is the email, which once more shall give them further advertising.

"We are delighted to provide a Complimentary Special for our friends called The Clean Post

It includes the following……

Complimentary Professional Business Blog that "will make your phone ring" and pull in many leads from the internet!

So hurry up and grab your subdomain before your competition does! Example: ‘CarpetCleaningCity’ ‘TileCleaningCity’ ‘WaterRestorationCity’ and etc. because consumers will be using this site to find professionals in their area soon!

Complimentary Business Internet Blast to ALL your local areas you service in if you signup before December 15th 2009!

Complimentary Search Engine Optimization plugins!

Complimentary themes!

What's the catch? There is none!

Join our new #1 industry leading website by clicking here NOW for NO charge!

PS: Here is a sneak peak at the new Rob Allen Ride a Long video! Click Here Now!

This message was sent from Robert Allen to carpetdrying@iig.com.au. It was sent from: Truck Mount Forums & Dirty Grout, 1208 Olive Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23464. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below."

You state in your email that I am your friend, I am not, so stop sending me unwanted, unsolicited junk.

K.O. (Shorty) Glanville.

PS ::: "What's the catch? There is none!

if you signup before December 15th 2009!"

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I see that Evan has deleted "tree roots" thread, along with the replies, as well as my "I apologise" thread, and the replies.

Well done.

Mission accomplished. :wink:

Oh what a beautiful morning...........................

Ooroo,

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom