I ask all to remember

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I would like everyone to please keep in your prayers and celebrate the life of my godfather and friend Jimmy Burke. You all can google his name and see all of the contributions he has made to our History. He was a true Gentleman and a legend in my neighborhood to this day in Howard Beach Queens. Let us all remember him.

Burtz

are you talking about "Jimmy the Gent" the guy who pulled off the Lufthansa heist

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
You had to live in my neighborhood, or any nyc neighborhood in the times when these men owned them to understand the good they did for our community. Now on the other hand many of my uncles and my grandfather all died in prison for this lifestyle. I clean carpets and deal with people from groupon ads. lol go figure

Name
steve snail
You had to live in my neighborhood, or any nyc neighborhood in the times when these men owned them to understand the good they did for our community.

Really? I did the search and read about a real piece of sheet. A real modern day Robin Hood, taking / stealing / killing from hard working honest people. Yeah, a real saint...choose your mentors wisely. You almost joke about being a cc, hopefully you are truly helping people without a gun to their head, and can hold your head high for being an honest businessman that can serve as an honorable role model.

Burtz

Hitler was really a nice guy he liked children had a killer sense of humor vegetarian liked dogs and had a cute girl friend

Even Stalin was the life of the party and had a soft gentle side

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom