I BLEW SNOT ON MY SCREEN

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Posted By Darlene on 8/8/2009 at 11:32 AM
Great tip Tim

I think I'll try that out too.

The Murfy's oil may have some properties in it that emulsify's to break the paint down. The oil part though is what makes me think it may leave a residue unless you can break the oil down and extract.

You can also use laquer thinner.
that is what I have been using for over 15 years.

I use a little squirt bottle that does not put out that much and then use a micro cloth to lossen the paint and then extract. It is a lot less
expensive and works great

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: works better than P.I.G. and in grocery store
Posted By TWheelwright on 8/8/2009 at 1:42 PM
Before anyone is foolish enough to go using Lacquer Thinner, I'd suggest checking out the possible consequences to your own health, never mind that of your customers, their kids and pets. This product may also affect your brain function and ability to spell or write clearly.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
She has been famous for her lacquer thinner and truck key spot removal for a long time................

F

FB7777

I'm beginning to wonder if Darlene uses any chemicals that are actually intended for use on carpets

harryhides

Name
Tony
Glad to help out with your nasal passages, Bawb.

That comment was simply a no brainer.
I was actually much more pleased with this comment framed in sweetness and kindness.

Re: Buying a TM business/Need help
Posted By TWheelwright on 8/9/2009 at 6:05 PM

Product Specifications:
Pressure 750 psi
Flow Rate 1.4 GPM
Temperature Hot 180ºF - 220ºF
Steam Temperature up to 330º F

As the consummate Professional, surely you know that when cleaning with live steam at 330ºF coming out
of your 2 jet wand (do you wear oven mitts? ) that you will also not be getting 750 PSI nor will you be
doing any deep cleaning but you will get great dry times and it would be great for fabric cleaning.
But so long as it works for you... good for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom