I call them Yard Guards

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I forget what they are really called. The yellow is rubberized and its meant to hold hose off the grass, the soln line just fits into the V. Work excellent for keeping the hoses out of the dirt to! Just have to remember to pull them out when you're leaving! :wink:

08-02-02newblower1stjob1.jpg

th_08-02-02yardguards.jpg

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Josh, we have them right in our Fremont Store

Central California Cleaning Supply
www.cccsupply.net

YARDSTICK HOSE SUPPORT 5-PACK FOR SOLUTION LINES
Item No. AX192

ax192_3.jpg

YardStick Hose Supports

Keeps your hoses from burning your customers lawns!

There’s no bigger negative Moment of Truth than having your hot solution line burn a path across your customer’s lawn! Make a big positive impression with YardSticks that keep hoses safely elevated above the grass.

* V-slot is vinyl coated to grip solution hose and hold it up off the ground.
* Won't let go until you come along and lift hose.
* Heavy-duty, rustproof steel rod.
* Optimum spacing between yardsticks = 10 feet.
* Never burn grass or shrubs again.
* Use along sidewalks to keep hoses out of flower beds.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I got them through Interlink in Nov. along with the bulkhead guards in the other post. Can't find the bulkhead guards now though. Saw a whole slew of different sliders somewhere to, long flat ones for under dressers etc

I was thinking that these yard guards could be placed in such a way at a corner of a yard and then place a corner guard around them so the hose won't catch on the post.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I will find the boxes we have of the nursery garden versions we use...

Green solid stake version with a u shaped holder so hoses can move freely inside 2-inch an the other is a rolling hose protector type.

I will either post them as a giveaway for you guys ,or might if time permits send them for mf08 ...

But I bought a bunch an seldom use more then 4...Dust collectors nowadays here...

But will go searching tomorrow...Caes...But using them as a yard gard is a great alternative idea ...The yard stiks I men...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom