I cleaned the limestone

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I cleaned it. It was dirty it had alot of food stains in it. Greese stains. I used spinergy stone cleaning product. It cleaned good , but I had to keep spraying the tile and rinsing it about 6 times. the dirt and grime came off, but the stains and drip spots got alot better but not totally gone. I cleaned the line stone countertops and they came out awesome. The customer was so happy. The booked me to reclean the tile for september. Oh also the cleaned before me did a bad job and I think put down floor sealer that was wax based. "I am a god like figure in the cleaning industry" This is what I told the customer and he told me he agreed.

I would like to thank all of you guys for the advice from mikeysboard.com

If I didnt have mikeys board to log onto everyday I would not want to go home at night.

Mikey P

Administrator
If I didnt have mikeys board to log onto everyday I would not want to go home at night.
eat shit!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You just made Mike explode is his pants, and I think his head got even bigger.

Anyways congrats on a happy customer!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom