I could be a dead man in Vegas because of T-Rex

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
if i post my first review of the T-Rex on ***

I ran it on glue down in a hallway yesterday and tomorrow i,ll run it on a vortex
So far i have ran it on 8 or 9 apartment carpets from not bad to lose and bad, 2 houses (nice ones)
A Hallway165 ft long x 6ft wide 1st floor in a apt complex with 4 year old glue down never steam cleaned, A 6x9 hand tufted wool rug It was my dogs rug untill it was rolled up and stored away in a shed a year or so ago And done a nice water extraction with it (1100 sqft) . I used the T-Rex instead of the hydro-X

My kid used it on his truck for his jobs on Sat , so i could ask him what he thinks about it

After i use it on the v tomorrow i might spill me guts about it

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
if i post my first review of the T-Rex on ***

I ran it on glue down in a hallway yesterday and tomorrow i,ll run it on a vortex
So far i have ran it on 8 or 9 apartment carpets from not bad to lose and bad, 2 houses (nice ones)
A Hallway165 ft long x 6ft wide 1st floor in a apt complex with 4 year old glue down never steam cleaned, A 6x9 hand tufted wool rug It was my dogs rug untill it was rolled up and stored away in a shed a year or so ago And done a nice water extraction with it (1100 sqft) . I used the T-Rex instead of the hydro-X

My kid used it on his truck for his jobs on Sat , so i could ask him what he thinks about it

After i use it on the v tomorrow i might spill me guts about it
Hey dead man, since you won't be able to provide the clean up following your demise, may I offer our services? :icon_razz:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom