I don't care what anyone says about John O.......

Name
Nate W.
I know I'm loved! shiteatinggrin I bet no one else got Superior service like Superior Cleaning Solutions!

That's right MB'ers, Jelly Beans was the only thing in the envolope..... My chemical order shipped with no jelly beans, but I got some later.... !gotcha!

2011-03-24_151141.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I agree John is the man, however, I have yet to ever receive any jelly beans from him.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Nate but that was and always is Lora that remembers Jelly Bellies. Billy to get Jelly Bellies you have to order things besides Chemicals. We won't but them in with chemicals and since I always forget anyways you need to make sure that Lora takes your order :)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Lee Stockwell said:
dealtimeman said:
Now we know where you live :shock:

I hope you enjoy those jelly bellies.

...let's drive over there!

i just know where i am going on vacation now.....airfare only baby shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Name
Nate W.
Go for it guys... It's our warehouse. shiteatinggrin You can google map it if you don't believe me... !gotcha!

$5 bucks says no one excluding John O. MikeyP. and Greenie can pronounce my street name... :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nate The Great said:
Go for it guys... It's our warehouse. shiteatinggrin You can google map it if you don't believe me... !gotcha!

$5 bucks says no one excluding John O. MikeyP. and Greenie can pronounce my street name... :lol:

ComonIwannalayya?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Thanks for the info John, so when I order my "next" turbo or mini- turbo I will know to order through your lovely wife. LOL

Mike Draper

Nate The Great said:
I know I'm loved! shiteatinggrin I bet no one else got Superior service like Superior Cleaning Solutions!

That's right MB'ers, Jelly Beans was the only thing in the envolope..... My chemical order shipped with no jelly beans, but I got some later.... !gotcha!

2011-03-24_151141.jpg

yep, dont be surprised if my wife and I show up at your front door. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom