I don't know if it was the soap free or redline

but that combo flat out rocks. I had a customer today that is very sensitive to strong smelling chems. At first I was going to just spray my soap free sample down and clear water rinse, but the carpet was trashed and cream white. I mixed up 6 oz of redline in my hf with yellow tip, filled the jug to the brim, sprayed some down, and rinsed with soap free. The results were incredible. I just ordered a case of redline, but have been using up my powerstrike and ultrapac. There is no doubt that had I cleaned this carpet with powerstrike/ultrapac and slurry rinsed the results would not have been as good. I have used lots of chems (not all but enough) to know redline is a prespray every cleaner that does a lot of residential should have on hand. I have never boosted it but can see how peroxide or citrus would help for very greasy worn carpets. Anyways this chem has the best dilution ratio and cleans better than anything I have ever used. Actually most chems I have used work good. This one is just a little bit better imo.

After the job, the husband was thrilled and said I can't smell anything. That's right there was no left over smell.

I would have liked to have had an extra sample of soap free to see how well it performed as a prespray.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: I don't know if it was the saop free or redline

I used my soap free on those fema trailers.. worked good. I wonder if the redline pre-spray would be good on greasy spoons? would i have to boost it with anything and what?

Thanks Daniel I have been wandering about these chems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom